• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Kmiller

Reaction score
Swap supplies

We will be at the Maui Kai.
If someone is able to leave us supplies I will let you know :)

brigechols

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort 3/13

Will arrive on March 13. If anyone departs on that day and has beach supplies or food staples to pass on, let me know. At the very least, I will have a Hawaii 2010 Entertainment book to pass forward.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

cdn_traveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, KBV, Raintree
Westin Princeville Jan. 24th to Jan 31st

We will be staying at the Westin next Sunday if anyone has any items that they would like to leave behind.
If anyone is arriving on the 31st, and would like to inherit some kids beach stuff, let me know.

fly2sun

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The Bay Club Waikoloa March 11th-25th

We'd be happy to pick up any items left behind for our stay March 11th-25th. And we'll be sure to leave items for the next travelers.

Aloha!

RDB

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great Idea

Reminds me of cars passing from sailor to sailor on Kodiak Island (another life).
As flight crews rotated duty at Kodiak, cars would pass from crew to crew.

Legal stuff would be handled ahead of time and the arriving crew know what they could expect upon arrival.

Too bad the rentacar outfits on Maui get to rob tourist so easily. Does anyone really rack up more than a couple hundred miles in a week or two?

Robert

azkahrs

Reaction score
WKORV July 9-16

Hi

Would love to share the cost/pass on items to another family. We will be at WKORV 7/9-7/16 and are interested in snorkel gear, boogie board, kiddy beach stuff (kids age 6 and 4).

Please let me know if anyone interested. May be willing to drop off at another resort if feasible.

Sarah

RDB

TUG Member
Reaction score
Swapping Stuff

We're hoping to be on Oahu March 23, Kauai 28 Mar, Maui 4 Apr, Hawaii 24 April and Oahu again on 8 May.

We could use Entertainment books, bus passes, beach mats, chairs, umbrella and cooler if someone is leaving them behind.

We can pass them on to someone travelling to Kauai 4 April, Maui 23 Apr, or Hawaii 8 May.

Thanks!
Robert

Last edited:

liwarren

TUG Member
Reaction score
Darn! We will be at Wyndham Waikiki Beach Walk April 21st, Wyndham Kona Hawaiian April 24th, and on Kauai The Point at Poipu on May 1st! This is such a great idea! We always try to find someone at the resort that just checked in for our left over alcohol, food, etc.

jlp879

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Kauai April 4 - 18

I'm looking for kid's beach toys and other beach accessories for Kauai arriving April 4. We're staying until April 18 and I'll be happy to pass anything on to others. I'd really love to get an electric skillet for the Marriott Kauai Beach Club small kitchen!

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kuleana, Sands of Kahana, Marriott Newport Coast Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark, Foxrun
Maui - April 2-16

We'll be in Maui April 2-16 if anyone has chairs, umbrellas, etc they are leaving behind.:cool:

Travelmom64

TUG Member
Reaction score
3 islands in April

Actually, I got things from a trip advisor person. He left me mats and an umbrella and a bag.

What a great idea, we will be Kona 4/2-4/6, Maui 4/6-4/11 and Oahu 4/11-4/14, all Aston properties, may have some things to leave, hate to drag stuff around.
Lisa in VA

Tiger

TUG Member
Reaction score
We leave Lawai Beach Resort April 11th, and will have two beach pallets, and a beach chair.

jlp879

TUG Member
Reaction score
We leave Lawai Beach Resort April 11th, and will have two beach pallets, and a beach chair.

Well then we'll have to meet up, as I'd love to get your supplies. And I think we'll be fairly close by. Are you traveling with children?

jnjn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Alcohol in Maui

We are at the Hyatt Kaanapali. We leave Saturday. We have a 1.75 of Bacardi and some one. Let me know if you are interested.

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Riviera Beach Spa Resort (deed back 2018)
We'll be at WKORV-N on 4/23/10.
Looking for beach chairs, rafts, bookie boards...anything:)

molemay

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will be arriving at the Waiohai on April 9th. My 8 year old son would love a boogie board if anyone wants to leave one behind.

Thanks

Monika

susanmmm

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving at Ko Olina April 10th

If anyone has "stuff" they wish to leave behind, please let me know. Primarily looking for boogie boards, beach chairs, etc. We will be staying at Marriotts Ko Olina from April 10th - 17th. Thanks!

Susan

mepiccolo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving at WOKRV 5/1 - if anyone has beach chairs, boogie boards, kids toys or whatever to pass on we'd appreciate it and would pass it on when we leave on 5/8. I'm really happy this "pass it on" made it to TUG - we did this like 3 years ago with a fellow Tugger but it didn't catch on back then. This is a wonderful thing, especially in this economy!

3 weeks to go - yeah!

zcrider

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
When I was at the Maui Marriott this last summer the kids club loaned out kid stuff like boogie boards, sand toys, ect for free just check it out from them and bring it back at the end of your stay or whatever day you are done using it.
We also stayed at the Hilton in Oahu that same summer and they did not provide any such "free" loaner items. :( Just tried you sell you the sand toys for $20 pool side! Well, I asked at the bell hop desk if anyone had left any kids sand toys that we could just borrow and bring back...........they went and checked some room and brought us back a whole bag of them and told me I could keep them! :) Of course I had no desire to keep them, so I returned them along with the suggestion that they offer such a program in the future.
It is like the take a book, leave a book librarys, why not do this with kid toys???
I would just ask around to various workers at the resort, chances are someone left just that and you are free to use it. FYI.......my husband travels a lot for work and he says this is true with cell phone chargers too! He asked once when he frogot his and they produced an entire box of them and he went thru it until he found one that fit his phone. They told him to keep it if he wanted b/c people froget them at the hotel all the time! Good to know these things are getting second homes and not ending up in a land fill somewhere.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
Big Island Arrival Fri 4/23

Looking to pick up a couple of beach chairs . . . willing to play them forward to subsequent island travelers!

Von

weh8625

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Kauai June

We will be in Kauai May 31 for 2 weeks with 3 little ones.
Let me know if you have any stuff to pass along.
I'm happy to drop off anywhere on the island before we leave.

molemay

TUG Member
Reaction score
Boogie Board

We will be leaving Marriott Maui Ocean Club on April 24th. We have a boogie board we can leave for someone if they want it.