• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott ROFR Process

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
Once the closing agent has received the sales contract signed by both seller and buyer and the deposit from the buyer, what are the following steps (if any) before ROFR paperwork is submitted to Marriott? Is additional paperwork required?

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that most closing agents can (and do) submit the ROFR paperwork electronically and Marriott can usually act very quickly on it. In any event they have a maximum of 30 days to act on it.....

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
Keep in mind that most closing agents can (and do) submit the ROFR paperwork electronically and Marriott can usually act very quickly on it. In any event they have a maximum of 30 days to act on it.....

Thanks! I was wondering other than a signed sales contract what else is needed before ROFR paperwork is electronically submitted..

Bao Nguyen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa Del Palmar
I bought re-sale since September 07 2018. My deal is not close yet, right it at resort transfer to my name.

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
Yes, it is scam. I bought from them. They don't have the timeshare. They supply a fake estoppel, and then use delaying tactics to string you along past a credit card dispute deadline.

I left negative feedback on eBay, but they filed a non-paying bidder against me (falsely, as I paid), and eBay immediately removed my negative feedback. eBay refused to see any proof of payment from me and is enabling this scam.

I hope you paid with a credit card, then you can file a dispute immediately and get your money back. If you paid with any other method, you money is gone.

Which week did you "win"?

Bao Nguyen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa Del Palmar
Six months and you don't have it yet? Get yourself a Lawyer and get your money back.

.[/QUOTE
first they said Hawaii takes over to Deed, then later they said one of the co-work owner dead, the owner has to get dead certificate. Last week they said at resort transferring to my name and it will take 3 to 4 weeks.

Bao Nguyen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa Del Palmar
Yes, it is scam. I bought from them. They don't have the timeshare. They supply a fake estoppel, and then use delaying tactics to string you along past a credit card dispute deadline.

I left negative feedback on eBay, but they filed a non-paying bidder against me (falsely, as I paid), and eBay immediately removed my negative feedback. eBay refused to see any proof of payment from me and is enabling this scam.

I hope you paid with a credit card, then you can file a dispute immediately and get your money back. If you paid with any other method, you money is gone.

Always paid with my credit card, I hope its not too late to call my credit card company.

I just bought Westin Kaanapali this week from User name tohoa25, i hope he is legit.

Thanks guys.

Bao Nguyen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa Del Palmar
Tile company is fake too?
tstitleclosings@gmail.com (FASTEST RESPONSE TIME)
P.O. Box 4187, Sevierville, TN 37864
877-267-6881
M-F 8-5

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 8:44 AM TS Title <tstitleclosings@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes we have got the deed with the resort and we are waiting on that to transfer!

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 2:41 PM Bao Nguyen <baotrongnguyen@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jessica, I hope everything went thru . its almost 6 months to close this timeshare purchase.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 7:56 AM TS Title <tstitleclosings@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning!

We confirmed that we should be getting your deed by early next week! As soon as we do, we will send it to the resort to finalize this transfer for you.
Thank you!
Jessica

th

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please publish the full name, address, and phone number of the seller so that others will not have the problems that you have been experiencing.

Members of the TUG community should know who is unethical so they can avoid them.

Did you use the US Mail to conduct any of this transaction? Mail Fraud is a Federal Crime.

If you did, I suggest you contact the US Postal Inspection service and ask for their assistance with your situation. Maybe they can give this seller some metal bracelets to make them perform or give you your money back.

Bao Nguyen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa Del Palmar
Please publish the full name, address, and phone number of the seller so that others will not have the problems that you have been experiencing.

Members of the TUG community should know who is unethical so they can avoid them.

Did you use the US Mail to conduct any of this transaction? Mail Fraud is a Federal Crime.

If you did, I suggest you contact the US Postal Inspection service and ask for their assistance with your situation. Maybe they can give this seller some metal bracelets to make them perform or give you your money back.

everything exchanged thru email. No post office.

Bao Nguyen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa Del Palmar
I just called my Amex, they are working on my dispute.

Thanks guys

Bao Nguyen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa Del Palmar
Best of luck to you. This is as bad as it gets.

Tohoa25 is not a scam but rather higher in price. You will get what was advertised.
I bought WESTIN KAANAPALI 148,100 points, EOY , Ocean View, North Building for $7,000.

thanks

Bao Nguyen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa Del Palmar

I google his phone number and I found this https://tugbbs.com/forums/index.php?threads/ebay-experience.267435/