• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II "Leisure Time Passport" How can I obtain

ajhcmaj

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was told by II that they offer a Leisure Time Passport that allows people to actually be an II member (but would only have access to getaway vacations). This is fine for us.

Does anyone know where I can obtain one. They told me many of the resorts of II offer this but I called a few and no luck.

thanks for any help

daniellejg

Reaction score
Leisure Passport

They offer this program at Grand Timber Lodge in Breckenridge, CO

ajhcmaj

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts

Really looking for someplace online that I can acquire one. Meaning I would be able to register for this online, get the membership number, then be able to access the account through II. I found 1 resort earlier today that has it like the one in CO, however they dont offer unless you go to their resort.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I am not aware of such a program that allows access to II getaways like this. You could buy a cheap $1 II affiliated resort on E-Bay to get access to II.

richardm

TUG Member
Reaction score
Leisure Time Passport

The program is called Leisure Time Passport.. Many resorts sell a version of this as part of their exit strategies for approx $3500 or so (often bundled with an in-house rental week to bring the client back to the resort again for another sales attempt)..

Fidelity Real Estate sells this same membership for $295. It gives you a year's access to the program, along with some other benefits. The main benefit of the program is access to the getaway weeks, and it's a good trial program to see if the getaways work for you without having to first purchase a timeshare.

James1975NY works for Fidelity Real Estate and is a respected Tug member. You can contact him via TUG or by phone at 800-831-2990 ext 7759 and he can sign you up.

Good luck!

athena

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you are a member of II do you have access to this? or do you still need to purchase it... Sorry but I just brought a timeshare so I am rather new to alot of this.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
If you are a member of II do you have access to this? or do you still need to purchase it... Sorry but I just brought a timeshare so I am rather new to alot of this.

If you are a paying member of II you have full access to getaways. Not sure how corporate members work though.

Lanzaventura

Reaction score
[Message deleted]

[Advertisement text deleted. Please review the posting rules that you agreed to when you registered as a user of this board. Makai Guy, BBS Administrator]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Please note that this thread is from 2009 and a spammer brought it out of moth balls.