• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anybody buy from bryanwaton on ebay?

carolbol

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a bid in for a timeshare with brayanwaton and want to know if anyone purchased from him. He has alot of timeshares for sale. Have you purchased or heard of him? What was your experience? Thanks..l....

mlpmd56

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
In Process

I am in the process of buying a Marriott from him. They allowed me to pay by credit card (I like that for the points!) and so far has been really responsive. They have a website where you can track your sale. So far, so good! Marcy

gmarine

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've purchased from him. Very easy to deal with. I wouldnt hesitate to purchase from him again.

barras31063

TUG Member
Reaction score
I purchased from him the end of May and received my deed middle of August. Very easy to deal with. They will keep you updated with emails and also give you a website where you can check on updates.

london

TUG Member
Reaction score
Professional Ebay Seller

I recently purchased a week from Bryan Waton, Emidsouth. Transaction went very smoothly and was handled in a professional manner.

Would purchase again.

massvacationer

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
No complaints - would by from him again

I purchased from BryanWaton (AKA eMidsouth) in June. Great communications from his team. The Worktracker website that you can access to check the progress of the transaction is very helpful. The purchase went smoothly and I would recommend this company.

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
He's o.k., in my (one) purchase experience...

I have a bid in for a timeshare with brayanwaton and want to know if anyone purchased from him. He has alot of timeshares for sale. Have you purchased or heard of him? What was your experience? Thanks..l....

Bryan Watson (note that last name is accurately spelled with an "s") is a principal in eMid South, which is primarily a on-line timeshare reseller located in somewhere in Missouri (...if I recall the location correctly). There is no reason not to deal with him. It is unclear to me why he is apparently now advertising in his own name (instead of in his company name) :shrug: but I would not regard that detail as a deal breaker either.

Last edited:

Laurie

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, many years ago, and everything went smoothly, good communication - I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

What I recall: Bryan's dad's lawfirm did the closings. Maybe his dad is part of eMidsouth, no idea.