• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2012 ] Welk Resort Second Thoughts

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
I bought points in 2013, after going to an "owners update" they told me my account was unbalanced and it would be smart to buy more points to balance it out. They said for $5,000 or so more, you can get 360,000 pionts every other year, but for only $5000 or so more, you can get 240,000 points every year!

They painted such a beautiful picture and obviously made more sense to buy more... They said its such a great investment and that if i ever wanted to sell they would buy back because it would cost so much that they wanted to make the profit...

These were all lies! Owning this timeshare does NOT give you a better deal, or better position. I asked for them to take it back and they bluntly said, "No! We do not have a buyback program" I'm now stuck with this big headache...

I'm hoping we can all come together and open a class action lawsuiit!

Jairo D.

You, like many others, have learned the painful lesson that these sales folks like through the skin of their teeth. Unfortunately, class action lawsuits are bandied about here and there on TUG, but either they get no traction (probably difficult to find an attorney to even take up the case) or the occasional lawsuit fails.

So you are where you are now. You really have three options: lose it (sell/give away...if it's paid off), abuse it (default if you still owe on it...just understand the implications), or use it. Welk has some nice resorts, so there is benefit in learning to use it. TUG provides a wealth of info to learn how to maximize timesharing. TUG positively changed my life forever.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
I usually smile and let this stuff go, but what does the poster expect?

This is not a panicked victim of the latest sales pitch desperate to rescind before the deadline. They purchased in 2013 (as fully consenting adults, I assume), and now jump on here to badmouth all involved, and suggest a class action lawsuit?

Oh my bad, all knowing majestic Googler, that the poster did not find TUG sooner. During his short rescind window, he did not discover TUG and did not learn how to fully utilize his timeshare system to realize that what he was told and sold were all inaccurate representations or flat out lies, therefore the statute of limitations for validity of his anger and frustration has now run out. Thanks for setting us all straight.

djjairo760

Reaction score
Anyone ever use a Timeshare Cancellation Company?

Hello,

Well Here i am trying to get rid of my Welk Timeshare... I owe so much money i'm embarrassed to even say the dollar amount they screwed me for!

Has anyone used a timeshare cancellation company? Can you give me your experience?

Thank you!

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Well Here i am trying to get rid of my Welk Timeshare... I owe so much money i'm embarrassed to even say the dollar amount they screwed me for!

Has anyone used a timeshare cancellation company? Can you give me your experience?

Thank you!

You could consider this outfit http://tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223957, endorsed by Dave Ramsey, so I would guess they are on the up and up. However, I don't know whether they handle timeshares that are not paid off. You might have to find a specialized outfit for that, I dunno.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Usually, they take a bunch more of your money and disappear with it. Sometimes they charge you some more thou$and$, then have you sign a quitclaim deed to them, then when they have amassed enough of them and are getting hounded for maintenance fees, they bankrupt the llc leaving all the owners to pay for maintenance and legal fees to foreclose each interval. We call this a 'Viking Ship'.

We are sorry you feel scammed, but we assume you were an adult when you took on the debt. These things happen. If you are truly in dire financial straits, bankruptcy can dispose of this, otherwise, hang around TUG for free information on how to use it best. You can rent your weeks to reduce your cost, though it takes some work. When it's paid off and current, you can list it for sale. Welk resorts are nice, and you saw value when you bought it. That has not changed.

About half of TUGgers bought from developers, and paid them off and use them regularly. So hike up your big boy pants and pay it off. There is NO easy way out. No 'get out of your timeshare', or law office has the pixie dust, or magic words that will erase a lawfully constructed and signed (by you) contract. Sorry.

Jim

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
all "timeshare cancellation" companies charge huge upfront fees for their "services"

if you actually owe a significant amount left on your timeshare mortgage or are behind on the fees, your options are very limited.

why not use the hundreds or thousands of dollars you were considering paying to some random company to pay down (or off) some of the outstanding debt?

have you made any attempts to contact your HOA to see what their options were for your situation?

djjairo760

Reaction score
If you have nothing good to say....KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!

Well, I am human and humans make mistakes... or are we all supposed to be 100% perfect and never mess up?

I'm simply asking for advice, help, and just want to hear other peoples experiences.. If you have nothing good or positive to say, then i don't want to hear you! I know, I know... you are free to say what ever your puny little mind wants.. Only because you are hiding behind your computer screen...

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score

Thank you!

Sorry to say, we've only heard about timeshare cancellation scams. They ask for money and say they will get you out of your contract. It can go on for months or years or maybe they'll just take the money and never return phone calls again. They are worse than the original timeshare salespeople.

Pretty much all timeshare sales people will lie. You can only get out of the contract if you have something written in the contract that they are no longer honoring. For example, if the contract says they have a buy back program, but they don't, you can go after them for breach of contract. It likely is not in your contract, though.

If you still owe lots of money, you can stop paying. You'll never get back the money you have already put in and you will probably get a big hit on your credit report. Sometimes, after someone stops paying for a year or two, they will be able to return the contract without the full foreclosure because that saves the company money.

If you feel like you paid a lot and can't justify losing what was already paid, keep paying and learn to use your timeshare. Many people love Welk timeshares. You can also trade in II for some very nice resorts. Something sounded wonderful when you purchased. If you can remember what that was, you may enjoy using it.

Please do not pay any money to anyone offering to get you out of the contract. There are far too many weasels out there.

djjairo760

Reaction score
Thank you

Sorry to say, we've only heard about timeshare cancellation scams. They ask for money and say they will get you out of your contract. It can go on for months or years or maybe they'll just take the money and never return phone calls again. They are worse than the original timeshare salespeople.

Pretty much all timeshare sales people will lie. You can only get out of the contract if you have something written in the contract that they are no longer honoring. For example, if the contract says they have a buy back program, but they don't, you can go after them for breach of contract. It likely is not in your contract, though.

If you still owe lots of money, you can stop paying. You'll never get back the money you have already put in and you will probably get a big hit on your credit report. Sometimes, after someone stops paying for a year or two, they will be able to return the contract without the full foreclosure because that saves the company money.

If you feel like you paid a lot and can't justify losing what was already paid, keep paying and learn to use your timeshare. Many people love Welk timeshares. You can also trade in II for some very nice resorts. Something sounded wonderful when you purchased. If you can remember what that was, you may enjoy using it.

Please do not pay any money to anyone offering to get you out of the contract. There are far too many weasels out there.

Thank you, I'm honestly looking into just stop paying... I wonder if i don't pay the maintenance fees, but still pay my loan if they will still just take it back?

I owe lots of money and i just don't see its worth...

The only reason i bought was because they said it would appreciate over time, it was a really good investment, and that down the road, if i want to sell they would buy back because it would be worth so much more than market value that they would just buy it and sell it at current market value.

These are the only reasons why i bought into it... i made the worst mistake of my life by not asking where it says and shows all that in writing on my contract....

After I refinance my home in about 6 months, i will stop paying them and just have them take it away...

Do you know if they'll be any consequences other than a negative hit on my credit/foreclosure?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

jmtriplett2

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welks Resort
Good evening TUG!

Ok so here's the low-down. My girlfriend and I visited the Welk Resort in Escondido, California on Sunday October 13th, 2012. I know there have been previous threads and posts regarding the Welk Resort in San Diego, but most of them are dated at least 6 months back and up to 15 years. I am writing this because of what we went through this Sunday, and how amazing TUG has been in helping us solve our distraught with our recent purchase.

First things first, let me provide you with my recent view on Yelp so you can read about our experience:

"2 bedroom, 2 week "current" rate $62,000. Sure they included "2 bonus weeks" through Interval International. They had a "resale" special for "an unheard of" price of $47,000. They extended their 90-minute" sales presentation to 6 hours. There was no reception to call anyone or do ANY research! I got sucked in on a 15-year $47,000 loan at 15%. That's $108,000 over the life of the loan. Laugh at me although I am not a comedian- but I let these guys manipulate me, my girlfriend, my bank account, and $106,000 I haven't even made yet!

So I researched when I got home and found the same resell for $4,000.......my girlfriend and I got SCREWED. As a marketing guy myself, beware of the gifts they offer to lure you in to their "San Diego" resort. It's more like a Lake Elsinore La Quinta lol. Don't be fooled by the model rooms. Of course they're nice. We spent $250 for the weekend to stay at a nearby hotel, gas from Ventura and back, and meals for the weekend, all so we could get $200 of "gifts". BEWARE THESE SALESPEOPLE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD. From subtly persuading you to choose a specific package, throwing in "bonus vacations," catering the price based on your combined incomes (they pre-qualify you by asking you to meet their "requirements" for their nice "free" gifts). They'll cater their presentation to ANY and ALL information you give them so it seems "perfect" for you! And regarding your "unlimited bonus weeks" they offer through Interval International. A membership to II is $150 a year. You have access as a member to all of their deals aka Welk's "unlimited bonuses." So what am I paying $47,000 principle + $61,000 interest to for the next 15 years? 90% of it goes to staff, salesmen, and the Welk family. The salesperson even mentioned how "down to earth" the CEO Mr. Welk was. I'd be "down to earth" too if I were raping couples of their futures for millions of dollars.

Thank God for the 5-day rescission policy of California! And if Yelp represents "less than 0.01%" of reviewers, check out TUG. Timeshare User Groups. It's like flyertalk but for TimeShare holders. 100% of them complain about this Welk Resort's persuasive sales techniques, their ridiculously over-priced offers (TUG was even calling $5,000 to $12,000 overpriced! How about $47,000!!!!???), and the reality of which your "vacation ownership" offers.

I felt really uneasy when I left, trying to justify how spending $108,000 over the next 15 years was a "wise" investment. Oh and an important note a friend of mine pointed out: when you hear the champagne bottles popping throughout your 6 hour sales meeting (which supposedly establishes when someone has "taken the first step toward living their dreams", notice you don't actually see WHO they're celebrating for? It's a sale gimmick! Making you perceive that "well if others are doing it then it MUST be a good idea!" Your best bet? Tell them that you're there for the free gift and explain to them that "no thank you. I am not interested" when they pull out the paperwork. Stand your ground or else you'll waste time and money rescinding your contract and mailing all of their goodies back to them. And remember- 5 day rescission policy in CA. Send your letter (look on TUG on how to draft a rescission letter) ASAP. Don't let these guys steal your fortunes over the next 15 years!

Finally, if you haven't gone yet, listen for their question "how much do you think this would all be worth?" My dumbass threw out $100,000 and of course she said "omg you'll love the price!" I wonder if I said "$10,000" she'd offer me the same package at $4,700 lol. Although I'm disappointed in myself for falling for their techniques, I also learned about how to take someone for $100,000. As a marketing salesman that's not something I succumb myself to everyday."

So yes, my girlfriend and I paid $108,000 for a nice lesson. I took a crash course in sales and marketing from some of the best salespeople in the world. Fortunately, and THANK YOU TUG for being here as the "Flyertalk" for Timeshare owners, I have just finished writing my letter of rescission. Here is the Letter of Rescission that we wrote to the Welk Resort in Escondido (San Diego), California.

(In Header) Reference: Contract P-XXXXXX (enter 6 digit contract number beginning with P) Intent to Cancel October 16, 2012 (Enter today's date. Ensure that it is the day you plan to drop the letter in the mail).

"Welk Resort Group
8860 Lawrence Welk Drive
Escondido, California 92026
Attn: Preview Center

To Whom It May Concern:

Regarding contract P-152413 for purchase of a Welk Resorts Platinum Program (reference Platinum Ownership Number: XxXxXxX) at Welk Resort in Escondido, California 92026. We, Full Name with middle initial / name (however it's listed in the contract) and Full Name #2 with middle initial / name (however it's listed in the contract), are exercising our legal right to cancel this contract effective Tuesday, October 16th, 2012. We expect a full refund of our deposit of $XXXX.00 onto the VISA credit card belonging to Cardholder Name ending in XXXX. Furthermore, we expect the cancellation of automatic payments from the VISA credit card belonging to Cardholder Name ending in XXXX. Do not make any additional charges to either credit card. We are terminating this contract within our seven-day rescission period (from the day that the contract was signed on October 14, 2012) permitted to us by the State of California [California Business and Professions Code Section 11238]."

Please confirm our legal rescission in writing.

Sincerely,
(Room for Signature)
:hi:
Name of First Signer
Address as stated on the contract itself
Phone number as listed on the contract

(Room for Signature)
:wave:
Name of Second Signer
Address as stated on the contract itself
Phone number as listed on the contract

I made our names and addresses and phone in 2 columns so it would all fit on one page. I also made the margins wider to accomodate for the 18-point font (so it's big and clear for them to read). The header is in 12-point font.

FINALLY, my girlfriend and I have signed it, photocopied it, and kept the original signed copy on file. We will include the photocopy along with the first page of the contract (ours had 9 pages numbered on the bottom right 1 of 9). We will mail it via USPS Certified Priority with return receipt request to confirm the termination process is complete.

The reason why I am posting this is because between March / June (the last Welk-related post I have read) of 2012 and now, there is sure to be changes in pricing, etc. I will admit, we got TAKEN like Liam Neelson's daughter. It would NOT have been pretty if I didn't jump onto Google and search Welk Resort Rescind, Rescinding, Rescission, Rescission Process, Cancellation, Cancel Contract, Back out, Terminate, Termination letter. As you can see I am intentionally including all search words I used so others can easily find this thread. I hope those more experienced TUG members can leave their two cents. Out of my 16 years of Googling and forum reading, this is the VERY FIRST forum / discussion group I have ever joined! I can see by the emoticons to my right that not much has changed since these first came out haha :D

Anyway, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Timeshare User Groups for helping us thoroughly understand what we had committed ourselves to, in a quick enough time to take the right steps. Also, if anyone can add any suggestions or corrections please feel free to do so. I know my rescission letter is longer than most, but I wanted to ensure that they got the message LOUD and CLEAR :)

Now that I know a plethora more about timeshares, reselling, why NOT to buy from developers, and how to travel and lodge affordably, I will DEFINITELY be returning to participate in everything TUG has to offer. TUG saved us $108,000 over 15 years. If I can save someone else any $$$ from getting ripped off / rip off / rip-off / scam / scammed by Welk Resort then I will be very happy and my experience will not pass in vain. I have seen others who have promised to follow up on their rescission process after their thread was created, but have not seen any successful conclusions. So as soon as I receive confirmation of my rescission I will come back here and reply to let everyone know how it went! Thank you so much TUG you are all amazing!

Hello there! Just read your report on “rescind” via Welks Resort. I’m in the same boat and I need answers fast. I just got suckered into buying a “time share” for 14,000, VOA=1,038/month, and a down payment for 1,358$ just yesterday (4/42018) around 5ish PM. Here i am at 12:35AM, just hours after the buying, looking up on “how to get out of this nightmare.”

My girlfriend and I were just there to get the free gifts but my dumb ass pushed my girlfriend to do the same as the salesman and got in to pay for the stupid TS. When we left, it didn’t sit right and caused us heavy buyers remorse, immediately. HOW DL WE GET OUT OF THIS AND PERMANENTLY TERMINATE our contract along with the down payment?? Please help ASAP.

jwalk03

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello there! Just read your report on “rescind” via Welks Resort. I’m in the same boat and I need answers fast. I just got suckered into buying a “time share” for 14,000, VOA=1,038/month, and a down payment for 1,358$ just yesterday (4/42018) around 5ish PM. Here i am at 12:35AM, just hours after the buying, looking up on “how to get out of this nightmare.”

My girlfriend and I were just there to get the free gifts but my dumb ass pushed my girlfriend to do the same as the salesman and got in to pay for the stupid TS. When we left, it didn’t sit right and caused us heavy buyers remorse, immediately. HOW DL WE GET OUT OF THIS AND PERMANENTLY TERMINATE our contract along with the down payment?? Please help ASAP.

Find the recession instructions in your contact and do exactly what it says. As long as you follow the instructions correctly, and you are still within the legally mandated recession period (if varies by state, and you didn't say where you bought) they will cancel your contract and refund any deposit you paid. Remember to keep proof that the letter was sent on time, and both parties that signed the contract also need to sign the recession letter.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just got suckered into buying a “time share” for 14,000, VOA=1,038/month, and a down payment for 1,358$ just yesterday (4/4/2018) around 5ish PM. Here i am at 12:35AM, just hours after the buying, looking up on “how to get out of this nightmare.”

HOW DO WE GET OUT OF THIS AND PERMANENTLY TERMINATE our contract along with the down payment?? Please help ASAP.

It's very simple, for a purchase made just yesterday. State law provides the right to cancel the contract within a very specific and very limited period of time (which varies from state to state, commonly 5-7 days, but you haven't identified the state of your particular purchase).

State law also requires that you be provided with formal notice of your legal rights regarding cancellation --- at the time of contract execution. I suggest that you find those rescission (cancellation) instructions within your paperwork and follow them precisely and immediately. Do not make any (useless and pointless) phone calls; your cancellation must be in writing and it must be signed by everyone who signed the contract. Send the letter by certified U.S. Mail only (not by fax, email, FedEx, DHL or carrier pigeon).

100% of your deposit must (by law) be refunded to you *if* you fully comply with all of the cancellation requirements within deadline. It could possibly (and lawfully) take up to 45 days before you see the refund, but likely won't be that long.

This is your one and only opportunity to cancel. If you snooze, you will lose and you will be legally bound to the terms of that contract, like it or not --- so rescind NOW!

Last edited:

vacationtime1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)
Do exactly what Theo says above.

You have $14,000 on the line (the resale value of the unit for which you just paid $14K is a few hundred dollars, if that); act promptly.

The good news is that you found TUG on time and that you will get your money back. Many who query us about their purchases are too late to rescind.

jmtriplett2

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welks Resort
It's very simple, for a purchase made just yesterday. State law provides the right to cancel the contract within a very specific and very limited period of time (which varies from state to state, commonly 5-7 days, but you haven't identified the state of your particular purchase).

State law also requires that you be provided with formal notice of your legal rights regarding cancellation --- at the time of contract execution. I suggest that you find those rescission (cancellation) instructions within your paperwork and follow them precisely and immediately. Do not make any (useless and pointless) phone calls; your cancellation must be in writing and it must be signed by everyone who signed the contract. Send the letter by certified U.S. Mail only (not by fax, email, FedEx, DHL or carrier pigeon).

100% of your deposit must (by law) be refunded to you *if* you fully comply with all of the cancellation requirements within deadline. It could possibly (and lawfully) take up to 45 days before you see the refund, but likely won't be that long.

This is your one and only opportunity to cancel. If you snooze, you lose --- and you will be legally bound to the terms of that contract, like it or not. Rescind NOW!

Thank you Theo! So my girlfriend and I made this purchase in the state of California. Is it typically 7 days after
Find the recession instructions in your contact and do exactly what it says. As long as you follow the instructions correctly, and you are still within the legally mandated recession period (if varies by state, and you didn't say where you bought) they will cancel your contract and refund any deposit you paid. Remember to keep proof that the letter was sent on time, and both parties that signed the contract also need to sign the recession letter.

Thank you!!! I’m in the state of California (San Diego) when we accidentally purchased it. Is it 7 days in the state of California? Here’s a picture from my contract. Do I need to file this in small claims court or just send a letter with our signatures to terminate?

Thanks!

Attachments

• A0EF66C8-5EC2-4303-98D5-4D13FD449E7A.jpeg
    A0EF66C8-5EC2-4303-98D5-4D13FD449E7A.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 76

jmtriplett2

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welks Resort

This is your one and only opportunity to cancel. If you snooze, you will lose and you will be legally bound to the terms of that contract, like it or not --- so rescind NOW!

Bought this in the state of California. Now do how do I go about this? Just simply write a letter to terminate and send? Or do I have to do it through a small claims court? Thank you!

Attachments

• F9862931-8F1F-4682-8D82-965ADEEE1285.jpeg
    F9862931-8F1F-4682-8D82-965ADEEE1285.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 47

vacationtime1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)
. . . . I’m in the state of California (San Diego) when we accidentally purchased it. Is it 7 days in the state of California? Here’s a picture from my contract. Do I need to file this in small claims court or just send a letter with our signatures to terminate?

Thanks!

You don't need to file anything in small claims court or any other court.

You do need to send a letter -- a letter written and sent which is consistent with the rescission instructions you have. It will require the signatures of every purchaser. But read the instructions and follow them precisely.

jwalk03

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you Theo! So my girlfriend and I made this purchase in the state of California. Is it typically 7 days after

Thank you!!! I’m in the state of California (San Diego) when we accidentally purchased it. Is it 7 days in the state of California? Here’s a picture from my contract. Do I need to file this in small claims court or just send a letter with our signatures to terminate?

Thanks!

Yes, 7 days in California. (according to my google search). Don't delay though- locate the recession instructions (or right to cancel, or whatever it is called in your particular contract) and follow the instructions exactly. Typically you will need to send a letter to a specific address by registered mail signed by both parties that signed the original contract, and reference the contract # in the letter or just include a copy of the first page of the contract.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Typically you will need to send a letter to a specific address by registered mail signed by both parties that signed the original contract, and reference the contract # in the letter or just include a copy of the first page of the contract.

One point of correction / clarification --- OP should use certified U.S. mail, not registered mail. They are different.

jwalk03

TUG Member
Reaction score
One point of correction / clarification --- OP should use certified U.S. mail, not registered mail. They are different.

Ah yes, that is correct. I always mix those up.

jmtriplett2

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welks Resort
Yes, 7 days in California. (according to my google search). Don't delay though- locate the recession instructions (or right to cancel, or whatever it is called in your particular contract) and follow the instructions exactly. Typically you will need to send a letter to a specific address by registered mail signed by both parties that signed the original contract, and reference the contract # in the letter or just include a copy of the first page of the contract.

Awesome thanks guys. How does this look like?? Good to go?

Attachments

• 7EE3CCEA-3687-466F-9A09-9D7BAF01F10F.jpeg
    7EE3CCEA-3687-466F-9A09-9D7BAF01F10F.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 64

jmtriplett2

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welks Resort

Does this look good to go?

Attachments

• 40F08390-789B-4B45-9980-74E06150F412.jpeg
    40F08390-789B-4B45-9980-74E06150F412.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 90

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does this look good to go?

Blurry, can't really even read it, but it seems a bit verbose just from its' length. All it really needs to say is:

"We hereby exercise our right under applicable state law to rescind / cancel this contract.
We await refund of our deposit at your earliest opportunity".
Original signatures and date thereafter --- period, amen.

Include a photocopy (no originals) of the associated contract page(s) identifying the timeshare, just for reference.
You need not provide any reasons or explanation. You are exercising a legal right; it's just that simple.
100% refund of deposit is mandated by law.

Bear in mind that they are under no obligation to respond or to "update" you in any way at any time.
Their one and only obligation is to cancel the contract and issue a full refund of your deposit --- no more, no less.

Last edited:

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
By the way, you didn't accidently purchase it; you were pressured into buying and you deliberately puchased it, but you smartened up and decided it was a bad move. Luckily you still had the option to rescind!

Welcome to TUG!