• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Clearwater Club Wyndham Plus Resort

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
but Clearwater is UDI, not CWA....It seems like they are deciding any new additions on a case by case basis....

For someone with just CWA contract(s) can you check and see if you can see Clearwater availability at or under 10 months?

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
At or under 10 months, we should see the same thing, but I'll check

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
I see availability, 2 Bedroom Deluxe more than anything else, a few multi-day stretches, mostly single nights. 1 BRD on March 19, not Pres 1 BR any time....

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I have both CWA and CWP. The reservation screen is just showing it as a Club Wyndham Plus Resort.

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is a Club Wyndham Plus resort, no CWA. So you won't see any ARP (Neither will I, as I have no Clearwater contracts)

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is a Club Wyndham Plus resort, no CWA. So you won't see any ARP (Neither will I, as I have no Clearwater contracts)

club wyndham select (deeded) and club windam access(membership) are two of the components that make up Club wyndham plus... Basically club Wyndham Plus is the Points system If you have club wyndham points you are part of club wyndham plus

so all the resorts that you can use points at, except the affiliate and associate resorts, are Club Wyndham Plus resorts, so all the resorts that have inventory in Club wyndham access are club wyndnam plus resorts even those that are all access.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
He was talking about ARP. ARP/RARP at Clearwater belong to those deeded at the resort and some VIP members.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
He was talking about ARP. ARP/RARP at Clearwater belong to those deeded at the resort and some VIP members.

Thanks. I quoted the wrong post I meant to quote yours... I was speaking to your post,(quoted below) not Ty's

Thanks. I have both CWA and CWP. The reservation screen is just showing it as a Club Wyndham Plus Resort.

a CWA contract is a CWP contract..
a CWA resort is a CWP resort
even the resorts that have only CWA inventory are CWP resorts

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the point of this is. Resorts are designated by membership type in the booking process. Here is one that has three membership types. That was what I was referring to. I do not know on your other point that CWA resorts with only CWA inventory are CWP resorts. Can you copy and paste the booking page for a CWA resort that is only CWA inventory that is showing the Club Wyndham Plus membership type?

Wyndham Vacation Resorts at National Harbor

CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus Resort, CLUB WYNDHAM® Access Resort, CLUB WYNDHAM® Presidential Reserve Resort
Book This Resort
Check-in/Checkout
Unit Options

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the point of this is. Resorts are designated by membership type in the booking process. Here is one that has three membership types. That was what I was referring to. I do not know on your other point that CWA resorts with only CWA inventory are CWP resorts. Can you copy and paste the booking page for a CWA resort that is only CWA inventory that is showing the Club Wyndham Plus membership type?

Wyndham Vacation Resorts at National Harbor

CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus Resort, CLUB WYNDHAM® Access Resort, CLUB WYNDHAM® Presidential Reserve Resort
Book This Resort
Check-in/Checkout
Unit Options

here are 6

Indio, Rancho Vistoso, Galena, Tropicana, Angels Camp, Pinetop

My point is that Club Wyndham Access is part of Club Wyndham Plus, ie every Club Wyndham Access Member is a Club Wyndham Plus member, and every piece of Club Wyndham Access inventory is part of Club Wyndham Plus

Your post tells me that you dont understand that.... If Im wrong, I apologize