• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Picture of the Day (Dial-up internet users enter at own risk!)

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
:)

Oh my goodness, Karen, your pool does look so inviting! Let me grab a paperback and an iced tea and I'll be right over.

Steve, gorgeous photo of the newly-married - can't ask for more sun than that. Where is next year's wedding, and when can we all expect our invites?

Kristin and HatTrick, beautiful photos as usual. I've almost forgotten what shadows look like!

Ugh. It is STILL raining here, powerful thunderboomers added to the mix last night and early this morning. Here's my pool now - you know, the one that hasn't had one foot stepped into it yet this season. At the rate we're going, we'll be draining the overflow again by Tuesday and the chemicals and vacuuming should be all straightened out in time for Labor Day. Who wants to help powerwash the decking? :rofl:

DSC01096.jpg

Oh, you guys are great! Thank you for indulging my whiny request for sunshine. They are saying maybe we'll get a break on Saturday and Sunday. If they're not just saying that to prevent mass suicides, I'll be back with evidence next week. :cheer:

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Sue, you have a beautiful setting for your pool with a golf course view. Hope you get to use it very soon. I know just how you feel about the weather after living in the Seattle area for 25 years.

Backyard swimming pools--that could be a new theme for this picture thread! Let's see some more Tuggers' pools.:)

taffy19

Reaction score
Okay, here's a shot of my backyard right now. Come on in, the water's fine & the sun is shining. It's only going to be 105 today!

P1040101.jpg
Karen, your pool looks so inviting and I can imagine hearing the sound of the water flowing into the pool as the photo looks so real. :)

PS. I just love this thread and enjoy all photos!

Last edited:

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Bones

We were given a private tour under the Kings Chapel in Boston because it turned out that my friend had a relative buried in a crypt in the basement of the church. While we were down there, there was a crypt that had a brick missing and I stuck my camera in there (Eerie warm in there!) and took a couple of pictures. One is of a child's casket on top of two others. The other picture is where one of the caskets had broken and eroded away.

DSC03742-1.jpg

DSC03744-1.jpg

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
So here's an old sunshine one that somewhat fits your new theme. It's the original working lighthouse on Hilton Head at Harbour Town.
DSC01258.jpg

Susan,

Isn't that lighthouse now located on the south shore of Daufuskie Island?

Richard

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
Susan,

Isn't that lighthouse now located on the south shore of Daufuskie Island?

Richard

Yes. Oops, I should have said "...from Hilton Head..." there. :) I can't remember if our dolphin tour guide said if it's working in its (relatively) new location or not.

itradehilton

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hawaii, The big island my avatar. The file is too big to load.

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
downtown jacksonville on the river for the 4th of july fireworks last night.

IMG_0795.JPG

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
Bass Harbor Lighthouse Maine

Took this while out on a lobster boat two weeks ago. It was a foggy, rainy, cold day.

BassHarborlighthouse.jpg
[/IMG]

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
Mt Desert Rock Light-Maine

This one was taken while whale watching. Didn't see any whales but did see this and the seals on the rocks and in the water:

MtDesertRockLighthouse.jpg
[/IMG]

Zac495

TUG Member
Reaction score
La'ie Point in Oahu. A tsunami punched a hole through the island you see in the first picture on April Fool's Day in 1946.
DSC00701.jpg

Looks like night - but it's in the same spot - to the right
DSC00702.jpg

My daughter is a competitive cheerleader and must practice even on vacation! This shot is at Sandy Beach.
DSC00719.jpg

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Seen July 4th. Apologies for being a few days late.

100_1277-1.jpg

This little guy was only about 1/4" long. Seen at San Francisco Academy of Science Rain Forest.

Jim Ricks

Last edited:

HatTrick

Reaction score
There must have been a nest close by, because the bird was acting quite aggressive.

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
I always know when the neighbor's cat is in my yard as the magpies set up quite a loud warning. I've seen them get within only a couple of feet trying to shoo the old cat away. Then, when he does move, they just follow him and continue the loud noise. At least the cat is quiet.