• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New York City will require vaccine proof for indoor dining and fitness

emeryjre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is a question for everybody. How do you feel about some one that is not vaccinated, not going to get vaccinated, and believes it is his god given right to not get vaccinated and then obtains a fake CDC vaccination card to show as proof of vaccination. Personally I do not think much of them.

CalGalTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
Here is a question for everybody. How do you feel about some one that is not vaccinated, not going to get vaccinated, and believes it is his god given right to not get vaccinated and then obtains a fake CDC vaccination card to show as proof of vaccination. Personally I do not think much of them.

Interesting question especially in light that the only reason they need the card is for non-essential items like bars, concerts and dining inside restaurants. Won't need a card to go to the grocery store or pharmacy in NYC.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
I asked the other day what would be your response to seeing someone spraying cans labeled, "COVID-19" in a crowded airport concourse and got zero answers. Seriously, anybody! - what would be your response?? In the past pandemics were treated seriously - even if morality or politics or whatever was a component of the discussion - such that there's absolutely no doubt if the same questions had been posed during other pandemics with cans labeled "EBOLA" or "HIV-AIDS" or "CHOLERA" or whatever, the overwhelming majority would be horrified and would want the authorities to be given the power to stop it.

We have lost all decency if the overwhelming majority can't now agree on the basic simple premise that we hurt only ourselves if we allow a pandemic to spread.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch

Selfish, selfish, selfish and deliberately ignorant (in the truest sense of the word, because how can anybody not be aware at this late stage?) - lock them up and throw away the key.

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
The subject is vaccine passports used to separate humans into classes of people. It's not about health but segregation and discrimination. They (and even some on this forum) want to exclude people from society that they label as inferior. Just read above -- ^

Let's face it. We're seeing one side of the political spectrum censor speech, ban books, imprison political dissension, and now demanding you show them your papers.

I feel like we've seen this movie before.
Wonder what media he gets his info. I have my guess.

Which book was banned again? Which governor fired then arrested the covid info director? Of course we all know it is Hunter Biden's fault.:rolleyes:

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
If people feel they are adequately protected, I am advocating for a return to normalcy. The only ones thriving on divisiveness are the politicians.
Some dolt who "feels" they are adequately protected, does not equate to being adequately protected. Have you been vaccinated?

Brett

Reaction score
Where already out !

Personally I do not think much of them either

But where are them ?

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
But where are them ?

You know, I'll bet he always wondered where his middle school English teacher went. He found you! Thank you so much for pointing that out. You're too kind. :clap:

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Supposedly CDC/HHS maintain a database that has all of the info on who got vaccinated, when and where. It would be easy enough for them to generate some kind of official card that would be accepted by everyone and could be used overseas.

Brian Linder, a cyber threat-prevention expert, said negative COVID-19 tests and vaccine cards are blowing up on the dark web.

"In the dark web, $25 gets you a negative COVID-19 test, and $200 gets you what looks like an authentic CDC vaccine card," Linder said.

Currently, there is not a federal system to authenticate the vaccination cards, which can make it easy for counterfeiters.

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I wonder how much some of these people are paying for the fake vaccine cards considering you can get the vaccine for free.

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much some of these people are paying for the fake vaccine cards considering you can get the vaccine for free.

You do understand that cost is not a factor. They simply don't want the vaccine. Does that help? :ponder:

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't whant any more medical information on the web than already may be there. :-\

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
The subject is vaccine passports used to separate humans into classes of people. It's not about health but segregation and discrimination. They (and even some on this forum) want to exclude people from society that they label as inferior. Just read above -- ^

Let's face it. We're seeing one side of the political spectrum censor speech, ban books, imprison political dissension, and now demanding you show them your papers.

I feel like we've seen this movie before.
I just want to be safe and not have to be wearing a mask for years to come because of anti Vax people who keep this virus alive and well. We have the EU Passports here and they are working to keep vaccinated people safe. No one wants to exclude anyone . I don't want to sit next to a person who willingly chooses to not Vax and put me at risk. They should stay home or get the Vax. My 2 cents.

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree. It's terrible. They are selfish and irresponsible .

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Have you been vaccinated?

Are you inviting me for dinner?
What is your guess and your degree of confidence in your answer?

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
That vaccine card will become the most asked card in the world. IMHO. LOL.:wave:

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I asked the other day what would be your response to seeing someone spraying cans labeled, "COVID-19" in a crowded airport concourse and got zero answers. Seriously, anybody! - what would be your response?? In the past pandemics were treated seriously - even if morality or politics or whatever was a component of the discussion - such that there's absolutely no doubt if the same questions had been posed during other pandemics with cans labeled "EBOLA" or "HIV-AIDS" or "CHOLERA" or whatever, the overwhelming majority would be horrified and would want the authorities to be given the power to stop it.

We have lost all decency if the overwhelming majority can't now agree on the basic simple premise that we hurt only ourselves if we allow a pandemic to spread.

Latest studies clearly show that vaccinated people carry and can transmit the virus as well. Are they "cans labelled Covid 19" as well?

What if, theoretically speaking, new studies reveal that in the extremely rare cases of reinfections, they carry less virus than than those with breakthrough infections? Would you promote a super health card for them, granting them better rights than those of the vaccinated individuals? Why not a special class of citizens, especially since many worked essential jobs when others were hiding under the bed?

Last edited: