• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI Points Account: 2 contracts: Regal Vistas at Massanutten and Grandview Las Vegas, 124,500 annual

Pink_Warrior

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm closing out this account so these will need to go together.

Regal Vistas 4 bedroom EOY

This comes in as a 2 bedroom, every year. MF, week 25. MF 2024 $735.50 annual RCI point allocation 75,500 annual

Grandview Las Vegas

1 Bedroom Annual (maybe week 27) MF $455 RCI point allocation 49,000 annual

2024 points available: 124,500

Closing:

LT Transfers will be the closing company.

Regal Vistas fees:
We charge $225.00 to prepare the documents needed to transfer your timeshare plus postage ($15.00) & county recording fees -- these will vary based on the sales price but normally run between $53.00 to $73.00 for most Virginia deeds.
Massanutten Resorts requires that we obtain a Certificate of Resale (estoppel information) prior to the sale which has a $50.00 fee; this fee will be in addition to our fees. In addition, at the timeshare of ownership, after the new deed has been recorded, they have an additional $50.00 ownership transfer fee.

Grandview Las Vegas fees:

$255.00 for doc preparation
$55.00 (approx. ) recording fees for the deed (if there is a sales price, there are transfer taxes)
$51.00 recording fees for the waiver of right of first refusal
$20.00 postage
$250.00 transfer fee

If you are transferring banked RCI points, we can provide you with the RCI points transfer application, if needed. However, this transaction is directly between buyer and seller so there may be an RCI fee.
Additional documents and research will result in additional fees.

Last edited:

Volkyro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Regal Vistas
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Grandview has any 2 beds at that annual MF. That's either a 1 bed or a EOY 2 bed which would knock down the points.

WorldT

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is likely 2 bedroom EOY. The points are allocated yearly and the maintenance is paid yearly (both divided by 2)
So MF is $455 per year
RCI points is $49k per year.

Essentially it behaves as if you had a 1 bedroom annual with 49k points.

Pink_Warrior

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is 49k points. In Daily Management it says GRAND 2 under building which might be where I am picking up 2 bedroom. Other than that, I can't see a whole lot of any information in the DM site. It does always come with the extra vacation certificate every year. I can see that it is a Friday check-in and the original occupancy date was 7/8/11 so that looks to be week 27. I wasn't all that concerned with the underlying week since I just wanted the RCI points account for 7,500/week exchanges and 23,500/week exchanges for DVC.

But thanks to all for helping me decipher this account.