• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

owners.marriottvacationclub.com CURRENT IT ISSUES [MERGED]

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club 2 & 3BRs
Anyone having website issues today? Wanted to check for online reservations and keep on getting an error message

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi all- I wanted to know if it was my account or if others are having website issues this morning. Wanted to check on reservations in my season and can click on use my week and then after I select occupy an error screen comes up

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What's even crazier is that I just spoke with Marriott and supposedly they're unaware of any website issues. Supposedly I was the first call they received about it- so clearly need to call owner services so maybe they actually do something

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I used it OK earlier this morning (UK time), but other owners we know have since been unable to pay their MFs online.
UPDATE I have just signed in again and been able to use many of the website features on my iPad with Safari.

Last edited:

bazzap

TUG Member
Reaction score
I used it OK earlier this morning (UK time), but other owners we know have since been unable to pay their MFs online.
UPDATE I have just signed in again and been able to use many of the website features on my iPad with Safari.

Last edited:

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
PEOPLE NEED TO CALL IN- when I called supposedly there were no other reports and the rep essentially told me that they'd look into it if they get additional complaints, but she was assuming it was just an issue with my browser, and kinda shrugged me off when I told her it was the same on multiple browsers.

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still not working here. Interestingly the hotel website isn’t working right either, so looks like a very widespread problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
Still not working here. Interestingly the hotel website isn’t working right either, so looks like a very widespread problem

Try using your phone's browser set to Desktop mode. See if that works.

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hotel website seems like it's working better, but the MVC site still has several error messages like:
Try using your phone's browser set to Desktop mode. See if that works.
Hotel website seems like it's working better, but the MVC site still has several error messages like:
1706558509902.png

jmhpsu93

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Abound Points
MVC Grande Vista (x2)
MVC Cypress Harbour (x2)
MVC Harbour Lake (x2)
Golden Shores (Mexico)
Using Firefox on Windows 10, I seem to be able to do most functions on the MVC site now. Reservations, maintenance fees, etc.

Wonder what the hell happened there?

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
FYI: the website appears to be functioning properly but if you try to reserve a date for a week's reservation a locked account error message comes up. CS said they are aware the website isn't functioning properly and bringing up this message, and "they're working on it," for a change. Anyone trying to make a reservation this week for next year should use phones as a back-up, since even if the website looks like it's going to work, since it actually may not.

LUVourMarriotts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MFV (P) 2002
MSU (G) 2006
MOW (P) 2018
Enrolled in DP +++
I never saw this post until now, but on Monday I was attempting to check availability at a resort via MVC points as well as Marriott hotel, neither side was working for me at that time. I chalked it up to a reservation system outage, not just a MVC problem. I don't know if this is true, but I spoke to the owner of a sports team travel company about some reservation problems, a few months back. She told me that there was a system-wide outage that impacted Marriott, Hilton, and other major brands, as they all use the same underlying reservation systems. That seemed a little odd to me, but it explained the issue I was having at that time. We all know MVC has their own issues on the website, as well.

trippka

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond Resorts Hawaii Collection, Diamond Resorts Cabo Azul Collection, Grand Colorado Peak 8, Grand Timber Lodge, Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Vidanta, Westin Lagunamar, Palace Resorts, Hard Rock, Marriott Aruba Surf, Marriott Kauai Beach
I tried to login today with my phone, Chrome and Edge. Nope. Not surprising. Chatted with representative, and she said I had no membership. I confirmed that I did and have for years. She said it must be "gone" because I am Vistana as well. Last time I tried to use the website all my Vistana confirmed reservations were "gone". Pretty sad situation. How long since Marriott bought Vistana?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I think you may need to call instead of using chat.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
The site doesn’t like me today either….it just keeps looping me back to Owner Login.

SMB1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Vista, Lakeshore Reserve, OceanWatch(2), Marriott Destination Points, Club Wyndham Points (Ocean Boulevard)
So it's not just me.

AlmostRetired

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Ocean Platinum, 3 x Grand Chateau 3 Bedroom (annual, EOY Odd, EOY Even).,
The sad part is the site is working as it was designed, poorly. The scary part is they continue to make owners more and more dependent on applications designed, written and supported by IT. If they were in the jet building business, I bet you bolted doors would come off midflight.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
Seems to be working now.

chunkygal

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC BWV 215 pts

MVC Kauai, Wioahai

Enrolled in DC
Didn't work for me the other day, had to call. Showed availability but hitting the LAST button wouldn't let me confirm.

ocdb8r

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't get logged in to MVC, Vistana nor Interval this morning. Sometimes I get the login page and then just a loop....sometimes I get confirmation of being logged in and then errors. Is it just me, or is MVC having a meltdown this morning?

GLehman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Nanea
It’s not just you. I tried Vistana with no success.

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove
Interval is down

RManochio

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
MVC DSII
So frustrating when we need to book at a certain day/time.

jmhpsu93

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Abound Points
MVC Grande Vista (x2)
MVC Cypress Harbour (x2)
MVC Harbour Lake (x2)
Golden Shores (Mexico)
MVC working fine for me right now.