• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Website: Account not available?

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Remember the rule that all contracts have to have a common name ? How did all your contracts end up in 1 member number if they thought it wasn't the same person?
Robert is this what your posting about ?

My point WYN knew it was the same person before they locked some of the accounts.
Whether title used all caps or not. Or another way with an initial or not. WYN has known all along it was the same person.

So explain why that account would be locked now months or years later ? It wouldn't of made any difference if these owners would've called 50 times before May 19 they would've been told there's NO problem with their account. So explain why it's a problem NOW?

Last edited:

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I just spoke to someone who sounded like she knew what she was talking about, I believe her, she said:
* Account is flagged to not allow transaction (I can't login, she can't do any transactions for me). She said there are several hundred like mine.
* She can see I am registered correctly
* She said there is a problem with trusts, so not to register using the trust option (although I did earlier and that appeared to work (to register but then I can't log in) and I got the welcome letter (she seemed very confident there were issues with trusts)
* It's because of the many transactions on my account and the multiple use years (I realize that conflicts with the 3rd bullet point). Maybe I have mult issues :)
-- For example, I have points expiring Sep 30, even though I no longer have a Sep use year. I am sure that's because they realigned my use year, then I cancelled a reservation that used Sep points. I know that, but not sure they understand (really all they need to do is push those points to Dec 31 - that's what would have happened had the points been sitting in my account when they did the realignment).
* Not everything for my account has gone over from the old platform to the new
* There is a triage team working on a number of these flagged accounts every day
* Should be done in 48-72 hours, they (triage team) are working through the weekend, can't stop til they are done
* But try every 15 minutes
* Could give me my point balance, but does not feel 100% it would be correct

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
I just spoke to someone who sounded like she knew what she was talking about, I believe her, she said:
* Account is flagged to not allow transaction (I can't login, she can't do any transactions for me). She said there are several hundred like mine.
* She said there is a problem with trusts, so not to register using the trust option (although I did earlier and that appeared to work (to register but then I can't log in) and I got the welcome letter (she seemed very confident there were issues with trusts)
* It's because of the many transactions on my account and the multiple use years (I realize that conflicts with the 3rd bullet point). Maybe I have mult issues :)
-- For example, I have points expiring Sep 30, even though I no longer have a Sep use year. I am sure that's because they realigned my use year, then I cancelled a reservation that used Sep points. I know that, but not sure they understand (really all they need to do is push those points to Dec 31 - that's what would have happened had the points been sitting in my account when they did the realignment).
* There is a triage team working on a number of these flagged accounts every day
* Should be done in 48-72 hours, they (triage team) are working through the weekend, can't stop til they are done
Thanks for the update!!

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
IMG_4918.PNG

And who said they didn't care about us??

This is ridiculous! I'm working on getting my fourth contract in but at this point, I think that I'm going to push two contracts out.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Your account seems to do that a lot. I think we are going to have to suspend your TUG account also til we can get to the bottom of the double postings.....o_O

Ironically I am going to change my name, too. :)

MaryBella7

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ironically I am going to change my name, too. :)

The name change needed on my account was not even one little part of our problem! I wish. That was actually able to be fixed despite the nonsense.

This is just too much for me! Anyone want some low MF contracts??

Super low Kingsgate - nice and low Smoky Mountains and Grand Desert.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
You need Avislo inside contact named Robert for help.
He trust WYN and WYN trust him.
He's all clear with Trust, LLCs, you name it he's good to go. Robert even has contracts overlapping contracts cleared with WYN.

Thanks for the update

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Yes, I just got that same email...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

But please keep trying every 15 minutes, it could work any time.

I checked my account this morning for the last time a little after 9am and then decided I wasn't going to keep aggravating myself by continuing to check throughout the day. I have stayed away from the computer all day but just looked at my email on my phone and saw the email from Wyndham. Was all excited and went to the computer to try to log in. Still nothing.

Dear Wyndham,

I'm not sure if you remember us but we are the Wyndham owners who purchased every single point of their platinum presidential reserve ownership directly from you. We are also the people who have always told others at the pools and on the elevators how happy we are with our Wyndham ownership.

It was cruel and insensitive of you to send me an email today titled "Your New Website Is Here" making me think I finally had access to my account. I have been very patient and haven't pestered you with daily calls about my account. It was truly offensive when I did call late yesterday to have to repeatedly listen for an extended period of time to those prerecorded messages telling me that I could register and log in to use the new website.

We know that we are only one account out of thousands currently still unable to access their account. Thank you so much for not keeping us apprised of, well anything that actually pertains to us.

Signed,
Disappointed and becoming very disillusioned.

Last edited:

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Perfectly said Jan M.. I feel the exact same way. The ink hasn't even dried on our VIP PLATINUM account yet. Been working with OC for months only to get locked out

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score
I checked my account this morning for the last time a little after 9am and then decided I wasn't going to keep aggravating myself by continuing to check throughout the day. I have stayed away from the computer all day but just looked at my email on my phone and saw the email from Wyndham. Was all excited and went to the computer to try to log in. Still nothing.

Dear Wyndham,

I'm not sure if you remember us but we are the Wyndham owners who purchased every single point of their platinum presidential reserve ownership directly from you. We are also the people who have always told others at the pools and on the elevators how happy we are with our Wyndham ownership.

It was cruel and insensitive of you to send me an email today titled "Your New Website Is Here" making me think I finally had access to my account. I have been very patient and haven't pestered you with daily calls about my account. It was truly offensive when I did call late yesterday to have to repeatedly listen for an extended period of time to those prerecorded messages telling me that I could register and log in to use the new website.

We know that we are only one account out of thousands currently still unable to access their account. Thank you so much for not keeping us apprised of, well anything that actually pertains to us.

Signed,
Disappointed and becoming very disillusioned.
Very well said!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. Hope the rest follow suit.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am in as well!! All reservations are correct and there. Under every room description it says: "not requested"....
Anyone have any idea what that means?

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am in as well!! All reservations are correct and there. Under every room description it says: "not requested"....
Anyone have any idea what that means?

I think "upgrade ".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think "upgrade ".

Oh, gotcha, thanks!! I am "resale" only, so not eligible for upgrades or the other VIP perks...

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
I'm in too!

Wow, it is truly awful to try to find reservations! How would anyone EVER think this is an improvement over the old website?

I thought I would be happy to have access to my account but I just used some very bad language trying to look for a reservation. I just want to see my point status and don't even care about actually booking anything. No one to hear my bad language but the cat and he doesn't care because I just brushed him and he's blissed out. I on the other hand want a big glass of Merlot and then a second glass after that one. Congratulations Wyndham you have driven me to drink!

CCdad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Congrats. Mine is still unavailable but it's encouraging to see that progress is actually being made.

Same here, no dice. A couple of our friends are still locked out too.

Maybe "soon" does mean sometime before Tuesday.

CCdad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
The idea was not to identify every type of situation that describes an inaccessible account, but rather to sort through some commonalities to infer those root causes you mention.

What you don't so much hear/read about are the types of accounts that have had no issues with access. If one had access to a good sample of owners, both locked out and not, one could determine the common issues that tend to create a locked out account.

I specifically asked whether or not Wyndham will release what the common denominator is. My VC flatly today stated "No." Maybe internally, but probably not publicly.

She was pretty sure that access would be granted "soon", without giving any hint about whether that was a couple of days or a week.

I'd like to think that the common denominator is multiple variations of the owners' names that were in the old system: all caps, no caps, full names, names with middle initials. But it shouldn't take five full days to straighten that out if it were the only issue to correct.

Congrats to those that finally got in this evening. That's progress - my account may be closer to resolution!!