• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

{Deeded Back} Pacific Monarch Timeshare

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwhite

Reaction score
Home Base: Cancun Resort, Las Veags, NV
Annual Maintenance Fee: $670

We do not want this timeshare at all and will happily give it away. Just looking for someone who wants it and will work with us on dissolving the relationship with Pacific Monarch/Diamond Resorts.

I am a OEF/OIF veteran of the 82nd Airborne currently in medical school. My wife is the daughter of a Vietnam Vet of 1st Cavalry. We are honest, hard working folks that inherited a bad situation (timeshare) and want to get rid of it in the definitive and expedient means possible.

No sales people. Either you want it, know someone that does or don't want it. If you are a sales person and GENUINELY think it'll sell, put your money where your mouth is and take it over and then you sell it for 100% profit.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Did you inherit this timeshare?

Has it been formally transferred to your name, or is it still in the original owner's name?

rwhite

Reaction score
Hi Denise,

Yes, my wife and sister inherited it from their mother and it's now in their name. If it was still in their mother's name, believe me, this would be less of an issue. ;-)

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
That's too bad, if it was still in the parent's name, they could simply file papers with the court and refuse the inheritance, but once it's been formally transferred to the heirs, that's no longer an option.

rwhite

Reaction score
Yep. We are fully content giving it away FOR FREE and paying any associated transfer fees. So, if you have a friend that wants more PM points!

AmexBlack

TUG Member
Reaction score
Deed Back

Just do a Diamond Resorts Deed Back. Go to Diamond Resorts section on the forum. They will take it back for $250 transfer fee.

rwhite

Reaction score
My wife called and was told she could not. After explaining to her that it's their job to say no, we pushed the issue further with DRI and they then said yes that we can do a deedback through them. Paperwork will be in their hands by like Tuesday.

Thanks.

VegasBella

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Carlsbad Inn
Avenue Plaza
Riviera Beach & Spa
Aquamarine Villas
we pushed the issue further with DRI and they then said yes that we can do a deedback through them. Paperwork will be in their hands by like Tuesday.

Great news!!!
It's always worth a try to push an issue like that. Worst they can do is say NO again, right? All it costs is your time. Please post in that DRI deedback thread when it's all done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.