• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

AT Fairfield South Shore Lake Tahoe

JEFF H

Reaction score
Ckecked in Yesterday into a 2-BR ground-floor unit.
Staff let us cekc-in when we arrived at 2pm but when we entered the unit it had not been cleaned. I called the front desk and they said they would send someone. WE went out and when we returned it was clean so no problem.
The wife says the units are ugly with olive green wall paint and carpet. Colors never bother me much and the unit is well equiped with CD/casette stereo,DVD/VCR,single size wirlpool bathtub,washer/dryer,full kitchen,small electric kettle grill on very small outside patio. Most units have 4 chairs on the patio but we only have one. I contacted the front desk about this and they promised to bring the others but it didn't happen yesterday.
A nice touch was The resort provided us a parking pass for the Round Hill pines beach and marina saving us the $7 a day parking fee.
They seem alittle stingy when it comes to basic unit supplies however. only two single use packages of auto dish detergent,small bottle of liquid dish soap,no extra toilet paper in the bathrooms. They did provide a small roll of paper towels,two single use laundry detergent packs,two 4-cup packs of coffee,a few creamer and sugar packs. Bathrooms have a tiny bottle of shampoo.
Small swimming pool was closed temporary due to low chem when I went to take a dip. Hot tub was open and they have a big covered hot spa in a seperate area. The club house has a small excersise equipment room,game room with pool table and ping pong, Large TV,computer with printer & internet you can use for 20 mins. I kept getting a error when trying to check my Yahoo mail however. Im using Netzero dial-up from the unit.
If anyone has specific questions let me know.