• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Aloha Mixed Plate is returning to its old location in Lahaina

NTP66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club (x2)
Saw this post this morning, and then read another thread that confirmed that AMP is returning to its old location, with Star Noodle moving. As a fan of AMP, I am very excited about this news.

HpuEEcU.jpeg

NTP66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I thought that was all the good news I'd read this morning, but I also just read that 808 Grindz will be opening up in the Cannery Mall. This has been a terrific start to the week.

Michigan Czar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club Annual, 2 x Marriott's Maui Ocean Club Odd
Both are excellent news! Exciting. I bet the Cannery Mall will be a popular place soon when a lot of businesses move in.

NTP66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Saw on TA that Star Noodle is moving to 1287 Front St. (formerly Frieda's). Having that remain on Front St. is a win for us.

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought that was all the good news I'd read this morning, but I also just read that 808 Grindz will be opening up in the Cannery Mall. This has been a terrific start to the week.
We were at the 808 Grindz on the Big Island earlier this week and spoke to the folks there. It seems they are considering a few spots in West Maui, the Cannery Mall being one of them, another place up in Kahana and other place I didn't catch. Sounds like they're still some time away from reopening if they haven't nailed down the exact location yet. He did say that all the family were safe and no one was hurt from the fire

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
Aloha Mixed Plate is officially opening at its original location on Thursday, March 21!