• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2016 - to present ] What is the best movie and or Tv series you have watched on Netflix or Amazon Prime??

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Jack Ryan is good on Amazon Prime. I guess this 3rd season is the last one. Too bad because it is an exciting show, and I always liked all of the books. I have also always liked that actor from The Office TV show. Don't remember his name, but he is good as Jack Ryan.

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
There won't be any new seasons of the original Bosch series as they switched over to the new series that focuses more on his daughter as a cop - but that series still has the original Bosch character as well as many of the other characters still in it called Bosch: Legacy.
Well at the end of the last Bosch episode, she was missing with the implication she had been taken by some serial rapist.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
Well at the end of the last Bosch episode, she was missing with the implication she had been taken by some serial rapist.
Yes - that was the end of the first season of Bosch: Legacy.

zentraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Four Seasons Residence Club
Jack Ryan is good on Amazon Prime. I guess this 3rd season is the last one. Too bad because it is an exciting show, and I always liked all of the books. I have also always liked that actor from The Office TV show. Don't remember his name, but he is good as Jack Ryan.
John Krasinski

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
Couples of new series that we just started watching:

Painkiller
Special Ops: Lioness
Hijack
Silo

Lincoln Lawyer season two was decent, as was the final season of Jack Ryan.

TheHappyWanderer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Right now it's Netflix's "Beef" with Steven Yeun. By the way many movies and series Steven Yeun has appeared in are inventive and exceptional. To name a few: Okja, Sorry to Bother You, Minari, Nope, and now Beef.

Last edited:

WalnutBaron

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
For those who mentioned they enjoyed Line Of Duty, you can see lead actor Adrian Dunbar in a series entitled Ridley, showing on Amazon Prime. Dunbar plays a not-quite-retired police detective with a sixth sense for sniffing out the bad guys. It's only one season so far, but a second season is planned for release in the U.S. in 2024.

Rjbeach2003

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just finished Fisk on Netflix, Australian, only 6 episodes. Money Heist, Netflix, Happy Valley on Acorn, Doc Martin on Netflix and Acorn, oh there are so many.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
We watched The Unforgivable on Netflix last night. That is a great movie. Highly recommend it. Sandra Bullock, Vincent D'onofrio, Richard Thomas (who will always be John Boy to me), and a few other recognizable actors.

Really great cast, acting, and storyline.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just started Dark Winds on AMC. I have read all the Hillerman novels and enjoying the series
But that wasn't free, it's an app, right? We got rid of cable.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Joe Pickett on Paramount + is a great show, loved the Taylor Sheridan shows, prequels to Yellowstone, 1883 and 1923. I sure hope they continue 1923, but Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren are getting old, and Harrison is back on the big screen, so maybe he isn't really wanting to continue. Haven't heard a thing.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Joe Pickett on Paramount + is a great show, loved the Taylor Sheridan shows, prequels to Yellowstone, 1883 and 1923. I sure hope they continue 1923, but Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren are getting old, and Harrison is back on the big screen, so maybe he isn't really wanting to continue. Haven't heard a thing.

1923 season two was ordered in February.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
I just binged 2 seasons of Blood lands, Irish detective show with a unique twist. It started slow but the episode 2 ending hooks you. It's an Acorn show but I watch it on AMC Plus.

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have been watching a BBC series on Amazon Prime, called New Tricks. It is about retired detectives/policemen who solve cold cases with their boss, a woman inspector. It is funny, witty and the plots are ingenious!

Dori

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
After listening via the library app Libby to Joe Pickett all the way to book 20, we have realized that the series on Paramount + is a poor version of Joe Pickett's adventures. Nate is very different from the TV show, that's for sure. The series went off in a tangent on Nate that made no sense.

Needless to say, Paramount + discontinued the series, likely due to lack of interest, probably due to the fact that it is not follwing the books and readers are not impressed.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
This thread is a blast from the past!

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Catching up here... I just started Truman and the Swans on Hulu, very good if you like NY society scandals. Lots of big name female stars, and the actor playing Truman nailed it.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
Just watched the BBC miniseries Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy/Smiley’s People (10-1/2 hours) on YouTube. Excellent…