• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Your chuckle for today

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
guilty as charged ;)

WINSLOW

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great video, Thanks for the morning laugh. We have one of those phones (for when the power goes out) and my kids think its a hundred years old, it was mine when I was a kid (by the way I'm NOT 100)

JoAnn

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Loved it! And how true.
I remember living with my in-laws on the farm in the early 50's and they still had the old party line 'crank' phone line!!! Then everyone knew what was going on in the area because you could listen to their conversations. :eek:

Jbart74

TUG Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed that.......I wonder if there is any more of this guy anywhere else....he is funny!!

You can find a whole lot of really funny videos on www.youtube.com by searching for "Louis C.K." I spent a good hour last night watching a bunch of his stand up. Great Stuff. Thanks Karen!

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link...it was soooooo true! :)

I was just chatting with a guy yesterday about cell phones and we were reminiscing about the first phones being so large with the battery pack you had to carry.

My teenage kids think I grew up in the dark ages! Black and White TV with rabbit ears, no cell phones, computers that needed data cards to input data onto tapes.....times have changed dramatically since I was there age in the 1970's! :D

sstamm

TUG Member
Reaction score
That was funny.

My teens and I have been having the technology discussion because we have been without a microwave for 10 days, and believe me, it has been difficult!! They keep asking when we will be out of the "dark ages."

So of course I had to remind them that my family got our first microwave when I was in late high school, that there were no VCRs, nothing could be recorded, cable and HBO were just new, and most people did not have it. If you didn't see a show or movie when it was "on" TV, you didn't see it until the next time it was on. We listened to the radio or an album on a stereo, and the worst yet. . . when doing research work for school, we had to GO to the library, look up resources in the card catalog, actually find the book or periodical, and read the words on paper. They just look at me in amazement!

Too funny!