• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Yes...another upgrade May11th to......they say May 12th. Not holding by breath

markb53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Panama City Beach
Worldmark
I had to clear browser cache on my iPhone Safari browser this morning - until I did so I kept getting the "something unexpected happened" at the login prompt screen. The reCAPTCHA wasn't there at all. I noticed after clearing cache that the reCAPTCHA had returned and I was then able to login without any problems. I'm just logging in on my laptop now and will run the same tests.

It's interesting you mention Worldmark also being impacted. I've seen several posts about the new Worldmark website also being impacted at certain points in time by the outage window over the weekend and the subsequent extended outage - can anyone confirm if Worldmark was also "down" during the same extended outage period for the first part of this week? It makes me wonder if Wyndham has unified the login process behind the same processing mechanism - which while we're all going through tons of pain and disappointment - I am hopeful that this is all leading to one integrated timeshare ownership experience at the end of the tunnel and that Wyndham owners may finally end up being able to book Worldmark inventory via Club Pass online without having to call. Does Worldmark offer a similar "Club Pass" type benefit for Wyndham owned resorts as well?

I can confirm that Worldmark was impacted by the outage. And Worldmark does offer Club Pass to Worldmark owners who purchased from Wyndham so you can call in to book into Wyndham Resorts. I am a resale Worldmark owner so I am not eligible.

TheHolleys87

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
I wonder whether several Wyndham IT systems are having problems, not just the owner-facing system that's driving y'all crazy. At breakfast this morning, I was surprised to get a text from our CC telling me that Shell Vacations Club had charged $2 to that card - as some of you may remember, we gave back our pittance of SVC points via Certified Exit over a year ago. I called the CC and was told they couldn't do anything because the charge was just Pending, but they gave me the phone number that SVC associated with the charge, a number that I did not already have. So I called Shell, and they said it had to do with some change to their billing system. They connected me to Certified Exit staff, who confirmed we were no longer owners, apologized for the billing error, and promised to take it off our CC. Everything was very pleasant and efficient, no problem or pushback from SVC, once we provided enough information for them to look up our (closed) account. But it made me wonder whether their IT systems overall are having problems, in light of discussions here on TUG!

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's interesting you mention Worldmark also being impacted. I've seen several posts about the new Worldmark website also being impacted at certain points in time by the outage window over the weekend and the subsequent extended outage - can anyone confirm if Worldmark was also "down" during the same extended outage period for the first part of this week? It makes me wonder if Wyndham has unified the login process behind the same processing mechanism - which while we're all going through tons of pain and disappointment - I am hopeful that this is all leading to one integrated timeshare ownership experience at the end of the tunnel and that Wyndham owners may finally end up being able to book Worldmark inventory via Club Pass online without having to call. Does Worldmark offer a similar "Club Pass" type benefit for Wyndham owned resorts as well?

I can confirm that Worldmark was impacted by the outage. And Worldmark does offer Club Pass to Worldmark owners who purchased from Wyndham so you can call in to book into Wyndham Resorts. I am a resale Worldmark owner so I am not eligible.

Geoff Richards, Wyndham President of something or other, has hinted at/promised online Club Pass bookings at WorldMark annual meetings since before 2017. Nice idea.

"Voyager" was the first failed attempt.
My hope is that V’ger never enters the WorldMark planetary system.
Well, it shouldn't hit until 2273
Fingers crossed.

It is obvious that another "integration platform" has been chosen. When it mostly failed when introduced to Club Wyndham 2 years ago, Wyndham management foolishly plowed ahead. There is now a new WorldMark website experience that is totally inferior to the previous website experience that was dependable and developed 20 years ago. Who pushed this "integrated experience"? Geoff Richards? If it does not work for either system, how can it ever be integrated enough to allow online Club Pass bookings?

To HitchHiker71's point in bold, only 2% of WorldMark reservations are booked through Club Pass. There are more than double the number of owners in Club Wyndham versus WorldMark, yet more WorldMark members trade into Club Pass than Wyndham Club owners, so less than 1% of Club Wyndham owners utilize Club Pass.

1652506357027.png

Tens of thousands of WorldMark owners are locked-out of their accounts for months because Wyndham's IT experts cannot figure out why (or it is taking them months to work through the infamous "account problem tickets")?

Really, Geoff Richards, "tons of pain and disappointment" for tens of thousands of owners in both Club Wyndham and WorldMark so 1% or 2% of owners in each system can book Club Pass online?

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Geoff Richards, Wyndham President of something or other, has hinted at/promised online Club Pass bookings at WorldMark annual meetings since before 2017. Nice idea.

"Voyager" was the first failed attempt.

It is obvious that another "integration platform" has been chosen. When it mostly failed when introduced to Club Wyndham 2 years ago, Wyndham management foolishly plowed ahead. There is now a new WorldMark website experience that is totally inferior to the previous website experience that was dependable and developed 20 years ago. Who pushed this "integrated experience"? Geoff Richards? If it does not work for either system, how can it ever be integrated enough to allow online Club Pass bookings?

To HitchHiker71's point in bold, only 2% of WorldMark reservations are booked through Club Pass. There are more than double the number of owners in Club Wyndham versus WorldMark, yet more WorldMark members trade into Club Pass than Wyndham Club owners, so less than 1% of Club Wyndham owners utilize Club Pass.

View attachment 54716

Tens of thousands of WorldMark owners are locked-out of their accounts for months because Wyndham's IT experts cannot figure out why (or it is taking them months to work through the infamous "account problem tickets")?

Really, Geoff Richards, "tons of pain and disappointment" for tens of thousands of owners in both Club Wyndham and WorldMark so 1% or 2% of owners in each system can book Club Pass online?

Both Voyager and now this are excellent examples of what DH would describe as someone(s) let their alligator mouth overload their hummingbird a--hole.

Lillypad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Deleted. Posted into wrong thread

Last edited:

Lillypad

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's no different than the handicapped glitch. Wyndham could care less about the owners needing those rooms. Disabled veterans, terminal illness owners planning that last vacation, grandparents and such. They are a small group of owners and (as has been made clear), Wyndham does not care about small groups of owners. Unless it comes to Club Pass I guess?

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
It's no different than the handicapped glitch. Wyndham could care less about the owners needing those rooms. Disabled veterans, terminal illness owners planning that last vacation, grandparents and such. They are a small group of owners and (as has been made clear), Wyndham does not care about small groups of owners. Unless it comes to Club Pass I guess?

Trying to search for an accessible unit is so frustrating and time consuming. The owners who need those units for themselves, their spouses, significant others, family members, etc. already face enough challenges without Wyndham adding to it. It's been two months and Wyndham's obvious lack of concern and consideration in getting this fixed is reprehensible!

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Trying to search for an accessible unit is so frustrating and time consuming. The owners who need those units for themselves, their spouses, significant others, family members, etc. already face enough challenges without Wyndham adding to it. It's been two months and Wyndham's obvious lack of concern and consideration in getting this fixed is reprehensible!
I really don't understand why the accessible units are such a challenge for Wyndham. There have been issues, likely since voyager, and worse with this may 2020 release. Until the box went away, if you checked and unchecked it, accessible units might appear. The upgrades have been off. And now it takes special steps to see them. Special steps that VC may or may not take if you call in. I would put money on people needing units being told they aren't available, even if they are. Just a hunch.