• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham View From the Balcony

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
What room? I've got a reservation there in a studio presidential next year - any recommendation on rooms to ask for?
Presidential studios are on the other side of the resort in building H. This is a studio loft in building F. Your view will probably be over the cliff. Studio lofts are guaranteed to be on the 3rd floor and have the best views other than building H. I will walk to building H soon to look at the room layout.

schenriq

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham Canterbury 1BR/2Ba Presidential Villa on 10th Floor. Window view looking east. No Balcony per se.

Canterbury_east.jpg

Canterbury_nacht-s.jpg

Last edited:

keno999

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham
Worldmark
Morritt's Grand Tortuga
Presidential studios are on the other side of the resort in building H. This is a studio loft in building F. Your view will probably be over the cliff. Studio lofts are guaranteed to be on the 3rd floor and have the best views other than building H. I will walk to building H soon to look at the room layout.
This is from our Limetree Bldg F Studio Loft also!

IMG_6158.jpg

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!

View attachment 57610
I just went to check out the other 2 Wyndhams on the island and there's no comparison, this is the best one. The Elysian has watersports, but the beach wasn't very pretty and the buildings look older and more run down. The Margaritaville literally REEKS from the seaweed. Like you could smell the sulfur from the pool.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Checked into a 2BR Presidential unit at National Harbor yesterday PM. I had asked for a unit overlooking the Potomac. Here's what I got -- air conditioning units! I know where the river is but I can't see it! So much for being VIP Founders and Presidential Reserve.

NH Unit 822-1.jpg
NH Unit 822-2.jpg

(How do I get rid of the thumbnails at the bottom? I've posted before without them but can't seem to get it now.)

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
(How do I get rid of the thumbnails at the bottom? I've posted before without them but can't seem to get it now.)

They aren't showing up for me on your posting, though the HVAC units are. I'd be more concerned with getting rid of those if it made a difference to me. I find myself wondering why the ones in the foreground on the left center are so much bigger than the others, but I'm an engineer as well as a lawyer.... ;)

legalfee

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Limetree Resort STT
VRI FoxRun Lake Lure, NC

View attachment 57610
We've been going to Limetree (formally Bluebeard's Beach Club) for over 12 years. Last year we were in building D. The last six years we've been in buildings A or B (closest to the beach). My wife likes to read in the morning on the balcony and the sun is right in your face in A or B so we are starting to get C or D.

Last edited:

markb53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Panama City Beach
Worldmark
At Club Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort this week.
A6FFCF2D-11C5-4994-83A4-46F291988576.jpeg

markb53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Panama City Beach
Worldmark
Club Wyndham Ka eó Kai, Princeville, HI
15821E69-ED71-4887-95B8-81B0D00BE0FD.jpeg

markb53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Panama City Beach
Worldmark
How miserable is it without air conditioning? Or is this the one that has it?

Air Conditioning would be nice. But it is also nice to open all the window and let the breeze and the fresh air in. It is 75 at 8:00pm with a constant breeze. Supposed to get down to 68 tonight.

markb53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Panama City Beach
Worldmark
Kauai Coast Resort at the Beach Boy. Ground floor unit
F620A9FC-B648-43CE-BC72-38FE88924B4E.jpeg

lds337

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Kings Land, HGVC Ocean 22, HGVC Sunrise Lodge, The Crane HGVC Sheraton Desert Oasis, Westin Kierland, and Wyndham Glacier Canyon
Club Wyndham Atlanta - owners lounge
4f8f5cb181029653da32d0a135caa327.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk