• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Star Island Kissimmee

edfisher

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are presently here so if anyone has any questions fire away. Our room is in one of the 6 story buildings a two bedroom lockout, very nice. Two large swimming pools,but only one small hottub. Tennis courts looks like 6-8 of them.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
In the locker room BEHIND the front desk, are single sex INDOOR hot tub. Plus a sauna. I was there several times before I figured that one out. ;)

Woman's entrance is to the LEFT of the Front Desk.

PS This is not a European option for swim suit.

Arnie

TUG Member
Reaction score
WiFi??

My Daughter and family are there this week also. I was disappointed to hear that they really wack you for WiFi. Something like 4 dollars per half hour. I told her to go to MacDonalds, Starbucks or Panera Bread, usually free at those places. Most Wyndhams usually offer free WiFi. I do know this not Wyndham managed though. Well at least your not in a heat wave.:eek:

Reaction score
Right now, frigid at night. But, it should warm up into the mid-70's (average) by this weekend. That's what you can expect.

TS

Andythefox

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wifi IS free there. Go back to the front desk and tell them you are a Wyndham owner and want the wifi password. They WILL give it to you.

Arnie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will Do!

Thanks Andy,
I just fired off a text to my Daughter with that info. She is also an owner so she can make the same claim.

pkyorkbeach

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good to know about the WIFI thanks for the info. Last time I went I paid to use the one in the entrance area. But we did have free wifi in the room. Keep us posted on your daughters trip. I am going down in June. Especially interested in any dinner shows they attend.

Thanks

edfisher

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes wifi is available, password is obtained from front desk. I might add on a sad note my wife passed away 3 days into our trip. We had two other Wyndham stays schedule immediately following the Star Island. When we contacted Wyndham 3 days later they refunded all of our points for the second two stays plus the one night we did not use at Star Island.
Ed

jackio

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sand Pebbles, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Hawaiian Sun Holidays
Yes wifi is available, password is obtained from front desk. I might add on a sad note my wife passed away 3 days into our trip. We had two other Wyndham stays schedule immediately following the Star Island. When we contacted Wyndham 3 days later they refunded all of our points for the second two stays plus the one night we did not use at Star Island.
Ed

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for your loss.

Gracey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Longboat Bay Club, Disney s Old Key West, Wyndham
So sorry to hear this, sent up prayers for strength for you.

edfisher

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for your well wishes. It's been 6 weeks now and trying to go one day at a time. We had a small memorial in Louisiana and a larger one in Michigan which is our main home. Thirty four years of marriage and it was over in 7-8 minutes, with no advance notice or indication. All from a bleeding ucler, Dr said she could of been in middle of the emergency room and nothing could of been done. Again thank you for your thoughts.
Ed