• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Shawnee, Poconos, PA ...dates in Dec incl Xmas! From $54/nite

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 2, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
FRI Dec 4 2 nights Ridgetop Village 2bdr unit $195

SAT Dec 12 7 nights Fairway Village 2bdr unit $375

SUN Dec 13 7 nights Ridgetop Village 2bdr unit $625

SAT Dec 19 7 nights Depuy Village 2bdr unit $675

SUN Dec 20 6 nights Depuy Village 2bdr unit $595

Have a great Holiday getaway ... almost every unit has a FIREPLACE.

And if you MUST go shopping ... the Crossings Outlet Mall is 15 miles away.

Shawnee Ski Area (5 minutes) and Camelback Ski area (20 minutes) have lighted NIGHT skiing.

PM please ...

Last edited:

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dec 4th 2 night stay is NOW $150 ... $75 per night 2bdr unit. A Ridgetop unit is one of the newer and nicer buildings.

Offers consider on the other weeks...

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
This resort is VERY active ...
the largest INDOOR pool I have ever seen in a timeshare and it opens a 7 or 7:30AM for LAP swimming for the first hour every day. And I believe the pool remains open til 9PM.
It also has a good size indoor basketball court plus a nice gym. And it is USED by the guests ... as it is in the main checkin building.
There is a shuttle to get you around the resort (might have to call for pickup at the unit). There are evening campfires with marshmellows for the kids and not so young kids.
They have a professional FREE KAROKEE session for 3+ hours with either red or white adult beverages & fruit punch for anyone who rather plus FREE fresh popcorn. AND many off duty staff members sing - as they love to show off their talent which did NOT earn them a Broadway career but was good enough for them to have dreams (Shawnee Theater is what got them into this area ... only a 90 miles from the Big Apple). And many owners/guests come back yearly for their STAGE time... very well attended and I always love the kids who sing along with the "almost" pros. Outdoor mini-golf is open unless cover over with snow (fee).

This place was developed and run AS A RESORT in almost the "Dirty Dancing" mode without a dining room ... lots of guest activities in a wooded and hilly area on the Delaware River. Yes, the building style is "older" ... but the actual units are CLEAN .. even my almost OCD buddy is amazed it to his level of "clean".

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
Heading to Ft Lauderdale .. need to raise money for my bar tab and sun screen ...

Make offers ...

Text me (856) 381 2327 ....

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
Heading to airport ...

Texting best ---PM's received AFTER I get to resort and unpacked....

Text (856) 381 2327

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 2, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day