• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Patriots Place Williamsburg Week 39 2BR LO FREE + Bonus Cash

bzzybee13

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Walk away with a great timeshare and cash in your pocket!

I have a fixed week 39, 2 bedroom lock off (building 33, unit 201, Sunday check-in) at Wyndham Patriots' Place in Williamsburg, VA. This can be split into two 1-bedroom RCI deposits. Usage is annual and begins in September 2012.

Maintenance fees and taxes are due every year in January. 2012 fees are $816, and have already been paid. I will pay you $825 cash for the 2013 fees.

Price for timeshare: FREE
2012 Maintenance fees and taxes: PAID
2013 Maintenance fees and taxes: Paid by seller as $825 cash at closing
Closing fees: Paid by seller
Bonus: $1000 cash at closing

Total due from buyer: NOTHING!

Closing and escrow will be handled by Timeshare Closing Services. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Walk away with a great timeshare and cash in your pocket!

I have a fixed week 39, 2 bedroom lock off (building 33, unit 201, Sunday check-in) at Wyndham Patriots' Place in Williamsburg, VA. This can be split into two 1-bedroom RCI deposits. Usage is annual and begins in September 2012.

Maintenance fees and taxes are due every year in January. 2012 fees are $816, and have already been paid. I will pay you $825 cash for the 2013 fees.

Price for timeshare: FREE
2012 Maintenance fees and taxes: PAID
2013 Maintenance fees and taxes: Paid by seller as $825 cash at closing
Closing fees: Paid by seller
Bonus: $1000 cash at closing

Total due from buyer: NOTHING!

Closing and escrow will be handled by Timeshare Closing Services. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

I have to say, you have made this very appealing and there HAS to be someone out there who will find value in your offer. What would have sent me over the fence on this would have been an added coupon for a free single scoop ice cream at Baskin Robbins. :D

Good luck!

tahoeJoe

TUG Member
Reaction score
How many Wyndham points does this week convert to? Also, does it trade internally into World Mark and Wyndham?

bzzybee13

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have to say, you have made this very appealing and there HAS to be someone out there who will find value in your offer. What would have sent me over the fence on this would have been an added coupon for a free single scoop ice cream at Baskin Robbins. :D

Good luck!

I will buy the buyer a whole sundae! :p

bzzybee13

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
How many Wyndham points does this week convert to? Also, does it trade internally into World Mark and Wyndham?

It does not trade internally. I don't know about the point conversion, as it is a fixed week I don't think it has a point value.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score

TJ, to convert this week to points costs about $2500. Outside of Wyndham points, there is no other internal Wyndham=>(Wyndham or Worldmark) trading or priority. If you convert it, worth 154K in points. HIGH season.

Week 39 is late Sept or early Oct. Great golf weather. It is a lockoff, hence 2 units with both being consider 1bdrs. Sq ft is 491 and 756. Use one and trade the other.

bzzybee13

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
TJ, to convert this week to points costs about $2500. Outside of Wyndham points, there is no other internal Wyndham=>(Wyndham or Worldmark) trading or priority. If you convert it, worth 154K in points. HIGH season.

Week 39 is late Sept or early Oct. Great golf weather. It is a lockoff, hence 2 units with both being consider 1bdrs. Sq ft is 491 and 756. Use one and trade the other.

Thank you! You learn something new every day. :)
I would think with the cost of conversion, if you want to exchange for another Wyndham with these units RCI would be a better bet. They have lots of Wyndhams available if that's what you're into.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you! You learn something new every day. :)
I would think with the cost of conversion, if you want to exchange for another Wyndham with these units RCI would be a better bet. They have lots of Wyndhams available if that's what you're into.

For the closing costs and CASH payment, another $1200 could have you converting this to Wyndham 154K points. If you are the original owner or your parents were, this would count towards a higher VIP standing .... ah to go to GOLD or PLATIMUM would be worth the $1200 extra dollars --- more free Guest Certificates or Free reservation transactions and bigger discounts at 60 day out booking ...

sb2313

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pm sent,let me know if you didn't get it as this does work out with my work vacation time and we like Williamsburg.

famy27

TUG Member
Reaction score
That's how you give away a timeshare!

As has been said on TUG one million and 53 times, instead of paying a PCC big bucks and hoping they take a unit off your hands, you can give it away yourself and control the process. I would much rather give my buyer the extra cash than the PCC. Also, I am sure you have one very happy buyer.

I would bet the speed at which this will be completed will leave anything a PCC could do in the dust. This should be an example to which we can point anyone "stuck" with a timeshare who things a PCC is the only option.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
I was gone for awhile, Did i miss anything? Am I too late for my ice cream? :)