• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

wyndham owner only restricted dates

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
And they can change at any time. Recently they opened up dates at Bonnet Creek by a week or two (I think originally the restrictions ended Aug 15th, at some point in the last month that was changed to Aug 6th).

Sure would be nice if they would date the listing, maybe even in the banner, a last update date? Bonnet Creek's listing may have indicated the date of the change, I sure wish we could tell overall if there are changes. Hint, hint, @hitchhiker

Perhaps a pet peeve of mine, revision dates, please.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
And they can change at any time. Recently they opened up dates at Bonnet Creek by a week or two (I think originally the restrictions ended Aug 15th, at some point in the last month that was changed to Aug 6th).

Sure would be nice if they would date the listing, maybe even in the banner, a last update date? Bonnet Creek's listing may have indicated the date of the change, I sure wish we could tell overall if there are changes. Hint, hint, @hitchhiker

Sort in alphabetical order, maybe? Too much to ask?

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Sort in alphabetical order, maybe? Too much to ask?
You would think it would be already, I'll put that on my list of things I comment on when I do surveys. I download the information, after expanding all the sections, to a word document. Then I can search the document. On my mac the short cut is <command> + F, <Ctrl> + F on windows
I'll also add expand all to my Christmas list, as well as a way of knowing if we've used our 2 exceptions or not.

Last edited:

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Frankly, that list is not as interesting to me now as it was when it was first published and I was doing a lot of guest confirmations.

I agree an "as of" date would be useful but even then, a side by side comparison might be needed to find out what were the changes. It is an unwieldy document.

Last edited:

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Frankly, that list is not as interesting to me now as it was when it was first published and I was doing a lot of guest confirmations.

I agree an "as of" date would be useful but even then, a side by side comparison might be needed to find out what were the changes. It is an unwieldly document.
If you had a revised date, you'd know to look. As with you, I don't care so much. But I do keep an eye on it, guess I like train wrecks.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
I haven't looked lately as I seldom am booking high demands for any family members, but I just noticed the following:

Full year restrictions on the following resorts. Wow I didn't notice this happening in 2022?

JAN. 1 - DEC. 31, 2023

Club Wyndham Royal Vista
Club Wyndham Clearwater Beach
Club Wyndham Sedona

These have been in place since late last year when they were originally published IIRC. They may have added one since then at most. I recall there were a couple - this info was captured in another thread here on the Wyndham forum. Since Wyndham doesn't publish when this page is updated, I just configured a free website tracking account using visualping.io to watch this page for any/all updates and alert me whenever the webpage changes. Since this particular webpage doesn't require login access - it should work. So whenever I get alerts - I'll figure out how to alert fellow TUGGERs on any changes here. Would a sticky thread for this topic make sense? That way I can just update the sticky thread whenever the webpage is updated.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)

I will submit an enhancement request for revision dates. I'd also ask for a "What's changed?" section right at the top - since this particular webpage is broken down into various subsections - it would be nice to have a single section right at the top that only lists the changes since the last webpage update - while also listing these same changes in the appropriate subsections for those who want to reference a particular subsection.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
I will submit an enhancement request for revision dates. I'd also ask for a "What's changed?" section right at the top - since this particular webpage is broken down into various subsections - it would be nice to have a single section right at the top that only lists the changes since the last webpage update - while also listing these same changes in the appropriate subsections for those who want to reference a particular subsection.

Revision dates enhancement submitted for consideration, along with an alphabetical sort. FYI that Wyndham only updates this list once a year for additions, as is evidenced by the April 15 date for all 2022 and 2023 entries on the site (otherwise we would see another date since any subsequent updates would only be in effect after the date published). Therefore, having a "Recent Additions" section doesn't make sense given this list is only published once a year from 2022 onward (2021 when this concept was first introduced had three updates - but this was only because the concept was being introduced at that time). That said, Wyndham is looking to implement a "Release Notes" feature for the Club Wyndham website, and we have requested to have changes to the priority reservations webpage included in a feature that is under consideration for New Website Updates/Release Notes, once this is in place. For anyone interested, this feature is already in place for Worldmark owners here:

Worldmark owners receive banner announcements on their website when new release notes publishing new features are published on this webpage.

Last edited:

WyndhamBarter

TUG Member
Reaction score