• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Ocean Walk Daytona, North or South Tower?

moonstone

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)
I have 2 units (both 2 bedrm) booked through Extra Vacations with a check-in of Oct.25th. I have read countless reviews on the place but cant find any opinions as to which tower is better. I know the north tower is newer but are the units any different in size, layout, décor? We have family from England joining us there for the week who have never stayed in a North American timeshare so we would like them to be impressed and us not embarrassed! I am thinking of asking for a unit on a higher floor for a good view (& to keep away from the noise of the bars if we end up on the south side of the south tower) but we aren’t adamant about facing the ocean, although it would be nice.
I don’t even know if my request will be honoured but the woman I spoke with last Feb. (when I called to inquire about the construction work mentioned on RCI‘s site when I was booking) said I should call with my request anyways.
Thanks in advance,
~Diane

#1 Cowboys Fan

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm the first to reply---I hope/suspect more qualified responders will follow.

We stayed at the North tower in January 2007, and the units were pretty nice---NICE VIEWS!!

I should have a TUG review (mine always include golf info in them).

Pat

jercal10

Reaction score
Many of the so tower units are individually owned. So chances are you will get north tower.