• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham National Harbor 2/7-2/9

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thinking about taking my kids to see a few National Park sites in the area outside of DC itself. (Manssas, Fredericksburg, Prince William Forest, etc.)

There are several hotels around Dulles in the $60-$80 per night range that will work, but before I decided thought I would at least check to see what kind of price someone could give me for 2 nights at National Harbor since their is availability and it’s inside the discount window and it looks like they are actually having a sale for those dates too!

Wyndham National Harbor
2/7-2/9
2BR (1BR could work too, but prefer the 2BR)

Thanks!

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
I can book a 2BR Deluxe at National Harbor and upgrade it to a 2BR Presidential. Price exceeds the $115/night by a lot. PM me to find out! I'd book it for you except it's inside the 15 day cancellation period -- canceling forfeits points.

If you stay at National Harbor, you might want to concentrate on attractions in the District. To do battlefields. etc., at Manassas, F'burg, and the area, look for a hotel in Dale City, Woodbridge, or Stafford.

Better than National Harbor, I can book a 1BR Deluxe and upgrade to a 2BR Deluxe at Old Town Alexandria. OTA is cheaper than National Harbor but still more than the forum limit. Don't know how long one this will last. It's most likely a cancellation and will get picked up by a vulture (like me!). I'd go myself except I'm going to Williamsburg the following weekend.

If you want to go to Williamsburg (tons of stuff to see there), a 1BR Suite upgraded to a 2BR Deluxe at Wyndham Governors' Green (where we stay in Wmsburg) would be just the forum limit.

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day