• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham EMail blast: Free Nat Parks Annual Pass if you book certain resorts

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
In case you ignore your emails. They only have 23 passes to give out, FCFS, this has to be useful for someone here!

Epic canyons. Towering mountains. Surreal deserts. Mother Nature’s greatest wonders are waiting for you in America’s national parks. And you can see them all with an Annual National Parks Pass, your ticket to more than 2000 parks across the country.

Here’s the deal: This summer, we're celebrating our resorts near national parks. Be among the first 23 Club Wyndham owners to book one of the featured resorts listed below — for travel between July 19, 2021 and September 30, 2021 — and you’ll be eligible to receive a free Annual National Parks Pass!

Better hurry though! We only have 23 passes available. If you're one of the first 23 owners to book, you'll receive an email from us within 8 business days of booking. See Offer Details below.

Offer Details:
Offer available while supplies last, and for the first 23 owners who book a resort reservation at Club Wyndham Indio, Club Wyndham Starr Pass Golf Suites, Club Wyndham Smoky Mountains, Club Wyndham Great Smokies Lodge, Club Wyndham Flagstaff, Club Wyndham Angels Camp, Club Wyndham Pagosa, and Club Wyndham Durango beginning June 22, 2021 for travel between July 19, 2021 and September 30, 2021. Limit one offer per ownership. Offer excludes Limited Edition owners, Discovery members and owners that are past due on loans or maintenance fees. Offer is limited to one time use, per membership, and is not valid on guest reservations, previously booked reservations or Club Pass reservations. This cannot be redeemed for cash. Not valid for resale. Other restrictions may apply.

PhilD41

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
I feel left out since I already have a reservation at one of those resorts during that timeframe. Oh well. I don't need another one so I guess I will pretend like I didn't see this.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Got the same email blast from WorldMark - they have 20 passes there.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
I feel left out since I already have a reservation at one of those resorts during that timeframe. Oh well. I don't need another one so I guess I will pretend like I didn't see this.
If there's availability for your dates, book it again and cancel the original. Otherwise, ignore. :)