• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

wyndham Canterbury San Francisco question

jerrybev

TUG Member
Reaction score
hi
At this resort is the square footage larger in a 2BR Presidential than in a 2BR deluxe?
thankyou
Jerry whitfield
winston salem NC

Mary W

TUG Member
Reaction score
Until the pandemic hit, we were regular visitors to the Canterbury. We are looking forward to when we can return again.
Here is some information which I hope will be helpful for you:

There is only 1 two bedroom deluxe unit at the Canterbury- #208- on the second floor of the main building. It has two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

There are 4 two bedroom presidential units on the 10th (top) floor of the main Canterbury building- #1003, #1004, #1005 and #1006. These have amazing views and are the ones we always request.

There are also 2 two bedroom presidential units on the first floor of the Whitehall Building (called the presidential reserve building) #102 (ADA) and #101. The furnishings are the same as those on the 10th floor of the main building, but they look out primarily on brick walls, rather than the expansive views of the presidential units on the 10th floor.

All of the three bedroom presidential units (#212, #215, #313, #316, #413, and #416) are in the Whitehall building.

Enjoy your time at the Canterbury!

Mary W

TUG Member
Reaction score
One more piece of information to put in your files about the Canterbury:

There are two sets of adjoining one bedroom deluxe rooms on each floor from 3-9. These have interior doors which may be opened to provide access between the two units. We requested these once when there absolutely no two or three bedroom units available. Adjoining units ending in 07 and 09 face east (i.e. 907 and 909 on the 9th floor). Adjoining units ending in 08 and 10 (i.e. 908 and 910) face west.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
The square footage may not matter as much as where you put your footage outside the building.

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
Good info about unit locations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk