• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Bonnet Creek Availability

Shelb14

TUG Member
Reaction score
We're planning a 2 week stay near Disney. We just booked a 2BR at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, which we reserved through RCI Weeks for Sat 8/12-Sat 8/19 (it just popped up last week). We're hoping to exchange into DVC (2-1BR's) for the following week 8/19-8/26 (or 8/18-8/25 would work) and have well aged ongoing searches set up in RCI for those. Staying a 2nd week at WBC is one of our backup plans.

Can anyone comment on Wyndham Bonnet Creek availability in either RCI Weeks or RCI Points (we have access to both)?

1. Looking at older TUG forums, I saw a sizeable deposit from Wyndham into RCI w/ Aug dates back in Jan. The units that are left are all Sep dates. Do you think it is likely that we will see additional WBC 2BR deposited into RCI for 8/18, 8/19 or even 8/20 weekend check in's?

2. We have family friends (5) that may want to travel with us. Does it seem likely another 2BR would be deposited in RCI for 8/12 or 8/13?

3. Has anyone ever seen WBC 2BR listed under RCI's extra vacations?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Keep Traveling

TUG Member
Reaction score
They deposit by month, so August is gone, September is what is there. Unless there is a cancellation there won't be anymore deposits.
KT

Shelb14

TUG Member
Reaction score
They deposit by month, so August is gone, September is what is there. Unless there is a cancellation there won't be anymore deposits.
KT
Thank you for the info. This will help w/ planning.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
I know you are looking to exchange but Bonnet Creek is wide open for the week starting August 19. Anything -- 1, 2, and 3BR Deluxe units, and 1, 2, 3, and 4BR Presidential units.

My experience with Bonnet Creek is that availability goes way up and demand goes way down starting in mid-July.

Most don't want to put up with the extreme heat and humidity and the daily thunderstorm at 2:05 PM.