• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Access Resort List

tsuspeck

TUG Member
Reaction score
Where can I get a definitive list of all the resorts that have CWA inventory that can be booked with resale points? Is there a way to tell how much CWA inventory they have designated? Also, I heard the Rio Mar was added to CWA. Is this available to resale CWA owners?

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
The list is at least as long as the one in the current directory, on page 230-231.
http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/wyndham/plus_membersdirectory1819/

There is no way to know how much inventory is in CWA for ARP, though the directory does designate some as either limited or not available for ARP at certain times of the year. Rio Mar is one such location, so if that location specifically is important to you, CWA is probably not the way to get there.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
If something is in CWA then any CWA owner (resale or otherwise) can make a reservation there (subject to availability) which brings us to your 2nd question "How much of any resort is in CWA?"

There is, or was, a "book". another Tugger told me they saw it. I saw it in San Diego, I had caused two salesmen to walk away from me, by pointing out their lies, and finally the sales manager came to the table,,, and we got along really well (actually told the salespeople that there are some owners that they can learn from) In any case, I asked him my question "How many units at La Belle Maison are in CWA? So he got the book and left me alone to review it.. (25% of La Belle was in CWA at that time) . but the exact answer is a moving target... more is being added all the time.

So to answer your question... There is an answer, but finding it will be difficult

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don’t know. What I saw was about 6 inches thick and there was one copy in a pretty big sales room

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
I don’t know. What I saw was about 6 inches thick and there was one copy in a pretty big sales room

I have one of those only in digital format. Its called the public offering statement.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Is this "the book" you are referring to Ron?

That tells you how many rooms it has "interest" in. Not how many units are CWA at the exact time, and unit type you want to go. It's a crap shoot. They could be removing stuff, as well as adding. If they think they can sell more deeded bonnet creek, they may take some out to sell as deeded, and replace it with something else. In the next public offering statement, they will update their numbers. I don't have older ones to compare every single one to, so cannot say that with 100% certainty. What I can say for certainty, is that Wyndham does whats best for Wyndham. If it helps their bottom line to see Bonnet Creek as deeded, instead of having it in the trust, they will take some out and replace it with something else. Not to say they would entirely remove all of it. Just some. They have to leave some inventory at the popular resorts in CWA, so it doesn't lose it's appeal.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
That tells you how many rooms it has "interest" in. Not how many units are CWA at the exact time, and unit type you want to go. It's a crap shoot. They could be removing stuff, as well as adding. If they think they can sell more deeded bonnet creek, they may take some out to sell as deeded, and replace it with something else. In the next public offering statement, they will update their numbers. I don't have older ones to compare every single one to, so cannot say that with 100% certainty. What I can say for certainty, is that Wyndham does whats best for Wyndham. If it helps their bottom line to see Bonnet Creek as deeded, instead of having it in the trust, they will take some out and replace it with something else. Not to say they would entirely remove all of it. Just some. They have to leave some inventory at the popular resorts in CWA, so it doesn't lose it's appeal.

Pretty sure CWA is a one way street. Deeds go in not out I think if they could they would put everyhing into CWA. Foreclosures are easier and with enough of a resort in CWA, wyndham has absolute control of the HOA. Think of it with enough in CWA there would never be another resort voting wyndham out as the manager (like Fairfield Harbor)

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Can you provide a link

No link. i just got a digital copy by mistake, and it looks like it was a scanned document. It wont let me upload it here because it's to big.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
No link. i just got a digital copy by mistake, and it looks like it was a scanned document. It wont let me upload it here because it's to big.

If you can email it to me I’ll get it in the cloud

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree with Ron's comment on (returned Wyndham) inventory ONLY goes into CWA. The prime seasonal resorts ... South Florida in the winter for seniors, summer near water for the families, NOLA for the event weeks, etc. It used to be BUY where you want your Prime Vacations stay ... CWA gives the impression or illusion YOUR FAMILY will always have the ablilty to reserve THEIR vacation each year at a different resort during the ARP booking window.

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ocean walk daytona, Brandon at the falls, and great Smokies lodge
Illusion is a good word as changes are always being made .
I agree with Ron's comment on (returned Wyndham) inventory ONLY goes into CWA. The prime seasonal resorts ... South Florida in the winter for seniors, summer near water for the families, NOLA for the event weeks, etc. It used to be BUY where you want your Prime Vacations stay ... CWA gives the impression or illusion YOUR FAMILY will always have the ablilty to reserve THEIR vacation each year at a different resort during the ARP booking window.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
If you can email it to me I’ll get it in the cloud

Ok, send me your email in PM, and I will try to send it. The zip file is 45 MB.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts

1ststate

TUG Member
Reaction score
When looking at the download it shows Key West as a resort with. CWA, but when I log in and choose Key West, it says no such resort? Can anyone tell me what I am missing. Thx

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
When looking at the download it shows Key West as a resort with. CWA, but when I log in and choose Key West, it says no such resort? Can anyone tell me what I am missing. Thx

They may have offices down there or they have rentals down there. Maybe they have sales offices there that they do sales presentations at.

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Midtown 45, Bali Hai, Margaritaville
Wyndham Sea Gardens in Pompano beach area has a building called 'Key West'. It shows up as a section on their points chart and in several other places in the Sea Gardens listing. That used to hang me up whenever I ran across that page in the catalog.

Bob

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

email it to me at tug@tug2.net and ill upload/host it if it doesnt make it to Ron.

or at 45megs, you can probably upload it to your google drive/files and make it shareable to anyone with a link to it and just post hte link here

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
email it to me at tug@tug2.net and ill upload/host it if it doesnt make it to Ron.

or at 45megs, you can probably upload it to your google drive/files and make it shareable to anyone with a link to it and just post hte link here

It has a docusign ID on it. will anyone be able to get any personal info from that?

ausman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes it is good.

Thank you, never before have I seen this but had looked for it for many years. The occupancy table is great also. Never understood why that was available to Worldmark owners and not Wyndham.

Thank you.

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Midtown 45, Bali Hai, Margaritaville
Downloaded fine .. all 1029 pages of it. Had to click twice on the document to get the download started. Don't see any personal data .. there are signatures of Wyndham executives.

Amazing detail .. table 3 shows each CWA unit in each building for each week for every CWA resort! Also how many bedrooms / bathrooms each unit has and other info about the unit. .. Tables 1 and 2 have a description of every CWA resort and a points chart for each. There is also a table with occupancy rates by month for each resort! Then the trust agreement and numerous other agreements including agreements for the Club Wyndham Plus product.

The unit listing would be a point-in-time thing. I didn't see any totals or percentages unless I missed them. Would have to count the unit weeks listed in here as a percentage of total unit weeks in the resort to get a birds eye view.

Bob

ausman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Quote: The unit listing would be a point-in-time thing. I didn't see any totals or percentages unless I missed them. Would have to count the unit weeks listed in here as a percentage of total unit weeks in the resort to get a birds eye view.

The unit listing for resorts not in sales should be relatively static to now from May 2018. Some totals and percentages can be deduced. The total units at a resort is given and the SDUA ( Seven Day use availability) AKA 'weeks' is shown. The unknown is how much inventory in Wyndham select to arrive at total units in inventory.

Still the information was plenty to dissuade me from buying an access contract.

e.g. Newport Onshore has 1117 SDUA (weeks) in Access of 62 resort units times 52 weeks for a total 3324 timeshare weeks available . Looking through table 3 for Onshore I count 4 weeks in the weeks 25-35 interval. My chances of scoring one of those is enough to dissuade me from an access contract since I would be buying for Onshore access during that period.

Last edited: