• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WRB - The Lodges At Timber Ridge Welk Resorts Branson - ANY REVIEWS?

DVC076

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Are there any reviews about this resort? I would like to find out more than I can on the Interval site or the Welk site and hear from someone who has actually stayed there or seen the 2 bedroom villa and resort in person. I would love to see a floor plan of the two bedroom villa. I couldn't find this resort on the review section of TUG under the II code or the name. Am I missing something? Thanks ahead of time for your help.

CMVer

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just walked through the model unit this morning. WOW! All two bedroom units are lockouts. They have a back woods feel to them, a little like Big Cedar. Both sides have flat panel TV's. The master bedroom has a gas fireplace open on three sides between the bed and the jacuzzi. The shower has 3 nozzels. The salesman did give me some line about II giving extra weeks for the units cince they are "premier" units. When I asked why no TS's in Branson traded well he changed subjects. They are nice though. Down side is no amenities (pools). I assume something is planned but he did not talk about that.

DVC076

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks CMVer! Did they say whether these trade thru floating points or by week? I was surprised that they don't have a pool area yet? I thought I saw that several buildings are already built when I was trying to find it via google maps (not sure if I got the right spot)? Was a club house built or planned?

We own another TS in Branson and have had good experience with exchanges so I can't complain about owning in the Branson area. Since this one is a Premier resort, I would think it would trade as good as other Premiers. Have you had trouble with a trade? I think the hardest part in trading is that the place you want to go has to have owners that "don't want to use their units" and if it is a popular spot, they have bought their TS to use it and not exchange.

Thanks for any other info you might be able to share. I don't know where to find more info since the Welk site and II site are rather limited in what they reveal.

CMVer

TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought they had started the Welk timeshares a couple of years ago when we drove by. All those buildings are the hotel. There are only maybe 3 timeshare buildings and they are all 2 floor-no elevators. When I asked about an indoor pool he said something about no pool but then just kept on going.

Our Wisconsin weeks trade very well and a white week there will usually pull about the same as our gold crown/5 star Branson red week. That's ok; we only wanted it to use.

Tomorrow I want to go see Long Creek (Bluegreen).

DVC076

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any body else been at this resort lately? I'm interested in hearing about the new pool area in detail and anything else you can report? Thanks!

4BoxersGranny

TUG Member
Reaction score
I booked into this resort way last year; staying a week at Bent Creek in Gatlinburg and then on to Branson from TN. I booked with Diamond points thru II and had no trouble getting into the resort. Because I wanted a specific week (tacked on to Gatlinburg) this was open, it looked beautiful in the "site" picture so grabbed it. We are taking friends so the lockout will be great. I am surprised there are no reviews on TUG.

Helen

DVC076

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please be sure and let us know how you like it and how the pool area was. I look forward to your post.