• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Worse baseball hat design ever?

plpgma

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Palm-Aire
Wow -- Brutal review! (Although I cannot disagree.)

Bunk

TUG Member
Reaction score
That may be the ugliest MLB hat ever. But there is a lot of competition for the title of worst MLB hat. Here are some contenders:

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Could be worse. Just looks like something the US Olympic team might wear. I think the old Pirates hats from the 70s were much worse.

Were they a patriotic representation of an entirely different country? In terms of ugliness they're not the worst, but I think it's pretty tone deaf to sell that for a Canadian team.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
If this were a baseball game, the person who came up with this would likely be ejected, on either of two bases. First atrocious design, under any scenario. Second, complete and utter unawareness of disregard that Canada is not the USA.

bizaro86

TUG Member
Reaction score
If this were a baseball game, the person who came up with this would likely be ejected, on either of two bases. First atrocious design, under any scenario. Second, complete and utter unawareness of disregard that Canada is not the USA.

Indeed. Baseball seems to be a source of slights to Canada - maybe because it's America's game. I recall very vividly the outcry here when the US Marines flew the Canadian flag upside down during the 1992 world series in a game in Atlanta (Blue Jays vs Braves).

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Indeed. Baseball seems to be a source of slights to Canada - maybe because it's America's game. I recall very vividly the outcry here when the US Marines flew the Canadian flag upside down during the 1992 world series in a game in Atlanta (Blue Jays vs Braves).
During the annual series in Seattle between the Mariners and the Blue Jays, Canadians pack the ballpark. Generally at least half the fans in attendance are decked out in Jays apparel. As soon as the tickets go on sale, ticket wholesalers buy as many as they can, to resell in BC and Alberta. They set up tours that include one or more games, along with a visit to a Trader Joes on the way back.

bizaro86

TUG Member
Reaction score
During the annual series in Seattle between the Mariners and the Blue Jays, Canadians pack the ballpark. Generally at least half the fans in attendance are decked out in Jays apparel. As soon as the tickets go on sale, ticket wholesalers buy as many as they can, to resell in BC and Alberta. They set up tours that include one or more games, along with a visit to a Trader Joes on the way back.

Yeah, that crowd has included me a few times. Worldmark Camlin works well for that.

Although I'm also somewhat of a Mariners fan (those are my two teams). The Mariners AAA affiliate was based in Calgary when I was a kid and we went often. I knew many of the players on the 90s Mariners from watching them play minor league ball live.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I guess they need to check a map, Toronto is in fact still in Canada LOL.

moonstone

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
They completely missed the opportunity to create it as a Canada Day hat, which is the Canadian equivalent to Independence Day.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
They completely missed the opportunity to create it as a Canada Day hat, which is the Canadian equivalent to Independence Day.
And hats for the 29 other teams as well.

vpplayer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Ko Olina OV (deed)
Lifelong Jays fan, well since 1977. Good intentions on the hat here but agreed a total swing and miss (apologies for the way too easy metaphor). Worst ever? No.

I do like the powder blue uni’s though.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wrong forum