• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Worldmark Website Updates - published Release Notes section available (for those that didn't already know)

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
Not sure if someone already posted about this item, so I'm posting a link to the new Worldmark Website Updates release notes section:

Any all enhancements, fixes and updates are published on this webpage. For those interested, bookmark this for future reference.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
I'm getting use to the new website. Even so, I liked the old website better.

Bill

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bug Fixes:
  • Selecting the resorts page after modifying the traveler will no longer cancel your reservation automatically.

Special.jpg

(That was a particularly nasty Bug that went on for weeks after discovery and screwed hundreds (thousands?) of owners out of their vacations, because owners frequently wait until as late as possible to assign the guest name.)

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just became a new owner, second time around, this Monday. After reading about all the bugs in the new website, I am glad that I am able to make reservations without issues, including adding a guest name. I am also glad that most of the nasty bugs have been fixed. I did notice that the search for resorts by location is pretty bad. Put in California, it returned 4 locations. Duh!

I don't hate the new website but I did like the old website. The agents that have answered my 7 phone calls were all very good. I must say, Wyndham has better staff than Marriott!

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am also glad that most of the nasty bugs have been fixed.
What makes you think that?

There are a few nasty bugs still left from the introduction of the new website, because the new website developers obviously had no idea of the functionality of the old website and they just "winged it".

At the current rate of "fixes", it will be years before we regain the functionality of the previous website, if ever. The new website is a complete boondogle.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
What makes you think that?

There are a few nasty bugs still left from the introduction of the new website, because the new website developers obviously had no idea of the functionality of the old website and they just "winged it".

At the current rate of "fixes", it will be years before we regain the functionality of the previous website, if ever. The new website is a complete boondogle.
Maybe because I haven't encountered critical errors when using the site?

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe because I haven't encountered critical errors when using the site?
That definitely does not mean nasty bugs are still not affecting reservations on the new website. You just have not encountered them like I have and still do.

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are the nasty bugs repeatable and if so, what are they? Thanks.
Just one example. NO visibility of suite availability beyond 13 months, like on the old website. Idiot web programmers have no idea how important this is so we do not have to stay up until midnight (or 3 a.m. Eastern Time) night after night after night for the next availability.

Idiot Wyndham managers responsible for the new website have no clue about anything website related, either. They put out dumb ass videos about how they "hear us" about the complaints, and do nothing to improve the crappy new website situation. They are an embarassment to themselves.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just one example. NO visibility of suite availability beyond 13 months, like on the old website. Idiot web programmers have no idea how important this is so we do not have to stay up until midnight (or 3 a.m. Eastern Time) night after night after night for the next availability.

Idiot Wyndham managers responsible for the new website have no clue about anything website related, either. They put out dumb ass videos about how they "hear us" about the complaints, and do nothing to improve the crappy new website situation. They are an embarassment to themselves.
This is a feature which they took away, and it is detrimental to owners. However, it is not a "nasty bug". Vistana website changes have also similarly resulted in not being able to view availability beyond 8 months for Star Option reservation.

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a feature which they took away, and it is detrimental to owners. However, it is not a "nasty bug". Vistana website changes have also similarly resulted in not being able to view availability beyond 8 months for Star Option reservation.
The discontinued WorldMark website provided excellent visibility beyond 13 months. Wyndham promised, with great fanfare, a "reimagined" and "better website experience" with the new website, so the lack of visibility beyond 13 months is a nasty bug that had better be corrected if Wyndham will ever deliver on their promises.