• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Worldmark Orlando-Reunion

JackieD

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I will be staying in a 3 BR unit here in 2 weeks (booked with RCI) and am a little nervous after reading recent reviews. We won't arrive until about 1:30 AM (ugh) and am afraid of getting a room that is not great. Some of you have reported having really nice rooms when you've stayed here. The recent comments that I've read have been it's 'run-down, showing it's age and bad customer service'. Is there a specific request I should make other than South Villas to be close to water park? Is there renovated buildings? Is there elevators in all the buildings for stroller hauling? It will be 5 adults and my almost 6 month old 1st granddaughter :love:. Thank you so much for your help!
Jackie

montygz

TUG Member
Reaction score
We stayed there in October and it was great. Our unit was built as a condo, not a timeshare, so there is tons of space everywhere. Far more closet space than you would find in a timeshare. No issues with the room.

We didn't use the resort amenities, but from our unit you could walk to a pool and the water park, which they are expanding. We had a golf course off our patio.

We had no issues with customer service. They do steer you to the timeshare salespeople first and then the front desk, but with your early arrival you will miss that anyway.

You will need a car to get around, and it can be a bit confusing at first, but Google was able to steer us right to our building.

We were on the ground floor, but they do have elevators.

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Call the resort and tell them what you told us. I find when I talk to resorts directly they are usually accommodating.
Good Luck and have fun!
Silentg

JackieD

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the information. I did call in today and talked to a very nice person who was able to answer my questions. Sounds like it'll be either in the north or south villas. Since we won't arrive until the wee hours I'm going *TRY* and remember to call on check-in day in the afternoon to see if a unit has been assigned. She said a pac-n-play for the baby would be delivered to the room by housekeeping once a unit is assigned. Hopefully that will happen so we're not dealing with it in the middle of the night. We've stayed a lot of places in Orlando but this is a new one for us. I'm so looking forward to checking it out...it's been a rough year for all of us and we can't wait to get away!!

tony_i

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, WM, Elara
Reunion is great! We stayed there in May and the unit was big, nice, and in excellent condition. Kitchen area was great to entertain. Big balcony.
The water park is free for worldmark/Wyndham guests. You get towels there too, so no need to bring any from the room.
There are many pools. The one located in the main building is a great spot to see Disney fireworks. Ask the staff to be directed there. There is another pool with a DJ sometimes.
You can use your room key for a 20% discount anywhere in reunion. It gets charge to the room.
Different restaurants, steak, sushi, and others.
Room key also works for free valet parking at main building.
Ask the valet for phone number to call shuttle service. They will pick you up in your building free of charge. 10-15 minutes wait time.
There is an $850 (or so) pre-authorization charge on your credit card when you check in. This was probably disclosed when you booked in RCI.

Hope you have a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
We, our granddaughters, other family and sometimes friends too have all enjoyed our stays at Reunion. I thought the security deposit was $700 or maybe $750. We all like that each bedroom has it's own bath, two of them are completely private bathrooms, the large, well furnished balcony and the water park.

There is a Super Walmart 3-4? miles from the resort.

Travel1

Reaction score
Hello,
I will be staying in a 3 BR unit here in 2 weeks (booked with RCI) and am a little nervous after reading recent reviews. We won't arrive until about 1:30 AM (ugh) and am afraid of getting a room that is not great. Some of you have reported having really nice rooms when you've stayed here. The recent comments that I've read have been it's 'run-down, showing it's age and bad customer service'. Is there a specific request I should make other than South Villas to be close to water park? Is there renovated buildings? Is there elevators in all the buildings for stroller hauling? It will be 5 adults and my almost 6 month old 1st granddaughter :love:. Thank you so much for your help!
Jackie
I have never stayed there but I did look at the resort on my way to Orlando. It's a huge resort with many different lodging options (hotel tower, condos, timeshares and even homes). The condos/timeshares I believe are owned and operated by several different ownership types, so when you look online at the reviews, they might not all be about the Worldmark units (which I believe are all well-maintained and appointed). I've seen this at other locations where the units are shared among different ownership types (owned outright by an owner and/or different timeshare brands) and the rooms maintenance and quality depended on who owned and managed the unit.

Fleurpink

Reaction score
I have never stayed there but I did look at the resort on my way to Orlando. It's a huge resort with many different lodging options (hotel tower, condos, timeshares and even homes). The condos/timeshares I believe are owned and operated by several different ownership types, so when you look online at the reviews, they might not all be about the Worldmark units (which I believe are all well-maintained and appointed). I've seen this at other locations where the units are shared among different ownership types (owned outright by an owner and/or different timeshare brands) and the rooms maintenance and quality depended on who owned and managed the unit.

We had no issues with customer service. They do steer you to the timeshare salespeople first and then the front desk, but with your early arrival you will miss that anyway.

Fleurpink

Reaction score
audacity temp mail origin

JackieD

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your feedback. We returned from our trip Friday. The room was an awesome 3 BR/3 bath. So much room to spread out. We had my daughter, son in law, 5 month granddaughter (which we never heard crying in the middle of the night ;) because the unit was so large). Son-in-Laws's sister visited for 2 nights from Sarasota also. We were placed in a corner unit and the building (O) seemed pretty empty, parking never was a problem. The pac-n-play was still a little issue--I called them at 4:00pm the day of checkin Florida time and was told the unit was already assigned (wouldn't give me the unit) and she told me the pac-n-play was already placed in the room. We arrived at 2:00 AM and I asked about it and it wasn't placed. They had one nearby the lobby that we had to bring to the room. It all worked out ok. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't really warm enough for too much pool time (only went once to one that was open past 5:00 pm). The drive to Disneyworld averaged 15-20 minutes. The resort is HUGE, I prefer things being a little closer together but for the size room is really nice. We did use the shuttle a couple times and ate at the golf clubhouse for lunch one day. We had a small maintenance issue with the dryer vent cover which was broken prior to our visit which made drying a little difficult (small clothes would go into vent), we reported it but no one ever came.
Definitely will try to return to this location again and hopefully use more of the facilities-- my husband would love to golf there.
Thanks again!