• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Worldmark New Website

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Its down today too, as is the Wyndham website.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
It seems to be down again. I can't get the place where it allows me to log in.

There was a post in another thread that said they were doing another upgrade overnight today. :shrug:

Dave

basl99

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
vistana, worldmark
With all the money Wyndham has, they can easily make a good website

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
How do you get to information about specific resorts? I loved the old website because I could look at very detailed information about unit types. For Dolphin's Cove, only the 2 and 3 bedrooms have information. I was trying to see what the difference is between the various one bedrooms to avoid getting one with the queen bed. I want a full kitchen. The website truly is a downgrade from what we had before. It's slow and really terrible for searching. Ironically, it's the same as the Wyndham, which is terrible, too.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
How do you get to information about specific resorts? I loved the old website because I could look at very detailed information about unit types. For Dolphin's Cove, only the 2 and 3 bedrooms have information. I was trying to see what the difference is between the various one bedrooms to avoid getting one with the queen bed. I want a full kitchen. The website truly is a downgrade from what we had before. It's slow and really terrible for searching. Ironically, it's the same as the Wyndham, which is terrible, too.

I miss the resort map the most. I liked this for planning a road trip. I agree that the new website is terrible but I did notice that credit and account transfers have sped up.

Bill

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents

The only way I've found to get unit type information is to do the map search for a set of dates, then use the link embedded in the specific unit type for availability that shows up. It's definitely a major step down in functionality from the last website, though that one wasn't as nice for sales - the only thing that seems to matter to Wyndham.

JSteveW

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Oceanside Pier
Back in March and April rickandcindy23 and WManning both suggested the new World Mark website would probably be worse than the old one, which actually worked quite well. Unfortunately, they were right. I do admit I have seen one or two or more features on the new website, which are improvements. But it's all about resort selection and booking. Or don't they get that??

lotus5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Anybody having challenges accessing the (new) Worldmark website? I talked to customer service and they confirmed the issues and sympathized but no real solutions? Any suggestions?

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
I successfully Booked a 2 week stay at 7th Mountain for July 2023 this morning.

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Anybody having challenges accessing the (new) Worldmark website? I talked to customer service and they confirmed the issues and sympathized but no real solutions? Any suggestions?
What sort of challenges?
Can you log in?
Are you able to navigate to "Resorts", then "search monthly availability"?

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
when is Monday Madness supposed to post.

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't usually check Monday Madness, so I'm not certain if the website has been updated today:

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to clear a temporary booking out of the reservation system? On the old website, if I started a booking and then decided I didn't want to proceed and book something else, it would require me to cancel the non-completed reservation before making the new booking. How do I get rid of that non-completed reservation on the new website? I'm currently getting the "you're multitasking" message and forces me to "go back" but then I'm stuck in limbo

Hobokie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Elara (HGVC) + Worldmark
Does anyone know how to clear a temporary booking out of the reservation system? On the old website, if I started a booking and then decided I didn't want to proceed and book something else, it would require me to cancel the non-completed reservation before making the new booking. How do I get rid of that non-completed reservation on the new website? I'm currently getting the "you're multitasking" message and forces me to "go back" but then I'm stuck in limbo
This has happened to me, you just have to let it expire… I have noticed though that the new site will send a “null reservation cancellation” when this happens so you could just wait till you get that? Yes, this is a PITA!

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Today I played around on the New System. I was looking at Booking Coral Baja 13 months out. I put in Coral Baja and my Dates. It quickly displayed the 12 units (of various sizes) that were available for my Dates and the cost in Credits for each Unit.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents

They say they hear us re: the new website! I feel so much better.

Most interesting tidbit in the video is the promised ability to search and book Club Pass resorts.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*

They say they hear us re: the new website! I feel so much better.

Most interesting tidbit in the video is the promised ability to search and book Club Pass resorts.

I saw this yesterday and went to log into WM. The more I use the new website the easier it has become. It reminds me of how I didn't like win 10 but got use to it. I still don't like win 10 but I hope to like the new WM website.

Bill

Tacoma

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Today I can log in and check for availability at resorts but I can't get my existing reservations to show. I have to cancel one soon so I hope they resolve this problem quickly.

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Today I can log in and check for availability at resorts but I can't get my existing reservations to show. I have to cancel one soon so I hope they resolve this problem quickly.

Same for me. Hopefully they get that resolved as I prefer not to call.

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham management has been promising this feature since at least 2015, and the ability to view waitlists longer than that. Do not hold your breath.

More than 6 months into the new website, and it does not offer half the search capabilities the old website did. The presenters state that the old software was obsolete. So, the software available today cannot be programmed to offer features that were developed more than 15 years ago?

Tacoma

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes we are all trying not to call. Today I got to my reservation page but it says I have no reservations and then the connection completely broke again. I have about 5 reservations one of which needs to be cancelled fairly soon. There entire IT department that brought this in deserves to be fired. It's as bad as the Phoenix system that the Canadian government brought in for employees in 2011. The cost was to be just over 300 million and they are saying it will likely be 2.2 billion. At least I don't work for the federal government.