• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Worldmark is not accepting new reservations before Aug 1st

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I just made a reservation via Club Pass for July. They called the resort to check on the inventory first, but said it was OK. Not sure about your statement.

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
We are holding our breath on Big Bear June 28-July 2 -- we go at this time every year for my birthday.
Good luck! I really hope it holds for you!

FunnyFarm

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Point @ Poipu, Lawai Beach Resort, MROP/VRI, Worldmark
I called the resort itself rather than the resv dept.
Resort said border was closed so no way to get to Victoria, Clipper Ferry was not running and we have free tickets for that.
Things might have changed which is why we have new August replacement reservation.
August looks grim for open spaces at many places.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Seaside Oregon is opening in about 1 week. Initially it will be limited to about 50% occupancy. They are still working out how to limit people in the Pool and Spas/Hot Tubs.

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
Albeit for summer of 2021, I had a wait list convert into a reservation for Depoe Bay late last week so it seems WorldMark is accepting reservations now (perhaps depending on when your stay falls on the calendar?)...

WazzuCougFan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I wasn't able to make a bonus time reservation in WM for next week but I was able to go through the WM RCI portal to book a week at a destination I like in a non-WM resort but I didn't confirm the week. I was trying to book Lake Chelan Shores but was getting a 30 day limit dealio so I tried RCI. I found Wapato Point at Lake Chelan had plenty of units available for trade. I almost booked it but Wapato Point doesn't have a boat launch so I decided not to.

Bill
I own at Wapato Point, and while they don't have a launch on site, there is a public one down the road. We launched there, then brought our boat trailer back to Wapato Point and left it in their oversized lot. We left our boat tied up at the docks at Wapato Point. It's free.

mapper

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
All of our reservations at WorldMark Oceanside were cancelled for June and my July 9 thru 14 was cancelled. I still have a 3 bedroom for July 10 thru 12 that they are going to "allow" me to keep. I just talked to the resort directly and we are only allowed to swim for 1 hour, (with a reservation and assigned armbands), on Saturday! Not on Friday and not on Sunday. I was going to cancel it and go to Las Vegas instead but they are doing the same exact thing!

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
We are holding our breath on Big Bear June 28-July 2 -- we go at this time every year for my birthday.

They cancelled our end of June reservation, I just cancelled mid-July because of the uptick in cases. Hoping to make it to Big Bear Aug 3-7.

holdaer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Parc Soleil, a HGVC
Paradise, a HGVC
Worldmark Marble Falls was open over the 4th of July weekend. My family had a wonderful time, even though, the fireworks show was cancelled by the city of Marble Falls. Per the front desk associate, they were 100% full for the weekend.