• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WLR

heckp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HRA SDO MKO WKV
I have read from tripadvisor that tap water in WLR is drinkable. Any thoughts? Heading there November 1st.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have read from tripadvisor that tap water in WLR is drinkable. Any thoughts? Heading there November 1st.

No issue. Drink water at WLR restaurants etc. tap water to brush teeth. i normally buy bottled water for personal consumption when not at restaurants. I have never gotten sick in Cancun or Cabo.

ValleyGirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WNOR-3BR OF ANN WK #52
WNOR-3BR OF ANN WK #1
WNOR-3BR OF ANN WK # 2
WRMV-2BR ANN SKI
WRMV-2BR ANN SKI
WRMV-2BR ANN SKI
WSJ-3BR WK #26 (Jul 4th)
Tap Water

:eek: We have never had any problem but prefer bottled water which we pick up at Wal Mart. Real question is: "do you drink the water in restaurants/clubs?" Even they have bottled water available. Or you just drink Mojitos and soft drinks for Kids

capjak

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC BC & SSR, Marriott GV+MVC Pts, WKORV & SVV, HGVC Flamingo
I have never gotten sick in Puerto Vallarta drinking water at dining places, however I have in Cancun likely from side ventures (I think hotels and the know dining areas around tourist areas are safe but other than not sure).

SMHarman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Drunk it there this year and in 2013. No problems.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

mnmrsjjp

TUG Member
Reaction score
We drank the water there with no problems. It is filtered.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
:eek: We have never had any problem but prefer bottled water which we pick up at Wal Mart. Real question is: "do you drink the water in restaurants/clubs?" Even they have bottled water available. Or you just drink Mojitos and soft drinks for Kids

If the soft drinks are from fountains, they are still drinking tap water. :)

ValleyGirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WNOR-3BR OF ANN WK #52
WNOR-3BR OF ANN WK #1
WNOR-3BR OF ANN WK # 2
WRMV-2BR ANN SKI
WRMV-2BR ANN SKI
WRMV-2BR ANN SKI
WSJ-3BR WK #26 (Jul 4th)
Water

I meant "cokes" from a can and the hope that alcohol would kill anything in adult beverages:doh: