• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WKORVN Happy News

CalGalTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
Thought I'd share a positive note for a change. I just booked our WKORVN for summer 2021. I am excited to travel again and return to Maui. I expect that Covid will be on the wane by then given 1918 pandemic measures.

Now I have something to look forward to...

What vacations are you looking forward to when this is over?

Last edited:

Grandma2016

Reaction score
Thought I'd share a positive note for a change. I just booked our WKORVN for summer 2021. I am excited to travel again and return to Maui. I expect that Covid will be on the wane by then given 1918 pandemic measures.

Grandma2016

Reaction score
I am planning a return trip to Maui next summer as well. We were suppose to be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary with our kids and grandchildren in Aug of this year. Of course we cancelled . Planning a week in kauai and 2 or 3 weeks in Maui. Kiddos will join us for part of the stay. I agree.....excited for next year and Maui again. We currently have reservations for 3 weeks on January....hoping we get to keep those dates.

pchung6

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN-OF, SVVx3, SBP, MKO-OV, MWR
I also just booked my 2021 WKORVN week last night and will book another Maui week next week with Ko Olina or Kauai for the last week to make it 3 Hawaii weeks for 2021. I really hope we can be there next year especially after we had to cancel 3 Hawaii summer weeks this year.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
2021 will be Maui for us also, with a couple weeks on Molokai. 2022 , we may take our first trip back to Wisconsin.

luv_maui

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Tentatively coming back in September for 10 nights (WKORVN), then April for a week (WNA) with my daughter & SIL, then 2 weeks (WKORV) fall of 2021.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
We are planning on being at WKORVN OF for 14 days beginning the end of September. Fingers crossed!

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark

That’s great!!!

I have some Hawaii vacations (scheduled) that I hope come to fruition. We have Grand Waikikian in October 2020, and then the WKORV in Jan 2020 and a Ko Olina in Feb 2020. I sure how some (all??) come to fruition. Fingers crossed. I’m glad your WKORVN trip is happening!!!

Best,

Greg

CalGalTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
That’s great!!!

I have some Hawaii vacations (scheduled) that I hope come to fruition. We have Grand Waikikian in October 2020, and then the WKORV in Jan 2020 and a Ko Olina in Feb 2020. I sure how some (all??) come to fruition. Fingers crossed. I’m glad your WKORVN trip is happening!!!

Best,

Greg
Thanks! I hope yours happen as well. Looking forward to traveling again.

CalGalTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
We're still hoping for a middle of August trip. Wait for more info on testing requirements.
Was able to get OF at WKORV and then to HHV Lagoon Tower OF due to all the cancellations.

I really miss Lagoon Tower. I could sit on that Lanai all day and look at the ocean and people watch.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
I really miss Lagoon Tower. I could sit on that Lanai all day and look at the ocean and people watch.
People watching can be very entertaining and it’s amazing how time fly’s while your doing it. :D

critterchick

TUG Member
Reaction score
We’re hanging on to the hope that the third time will be the charm for Kauai this years - April moved to June and now to October.