• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WKORV OFD for an incredible price....

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I am about to pass up on a chance to buy a corner unit OFD for an incredible price. I get no comission and this unit has nothing to do with me so I hope this is not seen as an ad of any sort. I just want to have a chance to help out a fellow TUGger if they need it. :) PM me if interested.

Katherine

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure I can't post it here but it's under $40k by quite a bit. K

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
To discuss this privately, click on SDKath's blue user name and send her a pm or email....

And BTW, Kath does not own at this resort so she won't get her hand slapped! :D

LisaRex

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Used to own: WKORV-N; SVV - Bella
I recently saw two center OF units at WKORV for $70k (for both). If only the double digit increases in MFs didn't scare me away....

Troopers

TUG Member
Reaction score
There's a listing here in the Classified Ads for an annual WKORV corner deluxe unit for an amazing price. It's currently the first ad in the Hawaii category. The ad states it is an Island View...is there a corner deluxe unit in building 4?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Yes - Bldg. 4 does have corner deluxe.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Both IV and OV corner units in B4 - the OV are the ones facing the public beach/park.

{btw, i know someone (not me) selling their week 23 and 24 at WSJ... KIDDING!!!!...:D }

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
First of all, David, if you are selling those weeks right now, you are not as smart as I think you are. :D

Secondly, I am really sure that SDKath does not own the units she is posting about.

3rdly, yes, that is a loophole that could be used to advertise on TUG, but really, I don't think it happens that often...

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
First of all, David, if you are selling those weeks right now, you are not as smart as I think you are. :D

Secondly, I am really sure that SDKath does not own the units she is posting about.

3rdly, yes, that is a loophole that could be used to advertise on TUG, but really, I don't think it happens that often...

It was meant as a good-hearted jab (thus the :D ) - as you already know my position on this subject (along with TUGBrian) - and yes I know SDKath doesn't own an OFD, but have a suspicion that she wants one... don't ya Kath?

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
It was meant as a good-hearted jab (thus the :D ) - as you already know my position on this subject (along with TUGBrian) - and yes I know SDKath doesn't own an OFD, but have a suspicion that she wants one... don't ya Kath?

Oh yes I do! But I just submitted my paperwork to Starwood yesterday for my last purchase to be 5* and there is just no way I can buy one now! DH would absolutely disown me. So I am stuck with my lowly IV trades via SOs for now. :hi:

Katherine

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Nah - she already has a 2 week exchange that she did with some of her cheaper weeks. Much smarter (than I was! :eek: )

clsmit

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ, HRA, WKORV, WMH, SBP, WLR
Oh yes I do! But I just submitted my paperwork to Starwood yesterday for my last purchase to be 5* and there is just no way I can buy one now! DH would absolutely disown me. So I am stuck with my lowly IV trades via SOs for now. :hi:

Katherine

Yay Kath! I hope you enjoy your Platinum status!

Michael

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kath - What did you buy?

Well, Kath, inquiring minds want to know what you bought for your last purchase! Congrats on making the decision. I know it was a hard one to make with this economy!

- Michael

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, Kath, inquiring minds want to know what you bought for your last purchase! Congrats on making the decision. I know it was a hard one to make with this economy!

- Michael

Well, I didn't buy much of anything. I upgraded my PGA 2BR to a 2BR LO and retro'd a true platinum SDO. So I paid a paltry $8000 for the upgrade to Starwood -- not enough to bring them out of their economic slump. But I quickly grabbed a week at WKORV for the summer of 2009 with the SOs so I cannot complain! :)

Katherine

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, I didn't buy much of anything. I upgraded my PGA 2BR to a 2BR LO and retro'd a true platinum SDO. So I paid a paltry $8000 for the upgrade to Starwood -- not enough to bring them out of their economic slump. But I quickly grabbed a week at WKORV for the summer of 2009 with the SOs so I cannot complain! :)

Katherine

I was pulling for the EOY Westin Riverfront Ski week.....So disappointed.

nell

TUG Member
Reaction score
$2460
...please - do not try and make them worse than they already are...

Not trying to make it worse believe me. :( I was including the SVN fee in the figure since it is a mandatory fee and due at the end of the year. I should have clarified.l

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
No problem - regardless - way too much!

SVN fees are different depending on the number of VOIs owed. $2460 is the MF for the Dlx unit (ouch!). SVN and ARDA fees are separate.

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
Another OF unit at WKORV just got listed on my resort network for less $, for those of you who are hunting for a good price. :)

I was pulling for the WRF ski week too, to be honest. But it was between that and a pool in our backyard....

K

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
I hope so. Inspection today. Concrete Monday! :cheer:

DoneDig_3.jpg