• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WKORV North are 2 double beds possible in the 1 Bdrm condo’s?

TJALB

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond Resorts International/Sheraton:
Kaanapali Beach Club, HGV-Max
Westin/Ventana/Marriott-Bonvoy:
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas NORTH
I’m wondering if anyone could tell me if WKORV - North has any double beds in the 2 bedroom Lock off? I have spent many vacations at WKORV-North but, have never needed 2 double beds rather than the king. I’m planning to vacation with some friends. We would much prefer 2 double beds in the 1 bedroom condo instead of the King if possible. I would appreciate any input my TUG family could provide.
Thank you so much! I’m so great full for all of you!
TJ

daviator

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKORVN, WDW, Westin FLEX, Marriott's MOC, Abound (Trust) Points
I’m pretty sure there are no double beds in either WKOR property. But you do have a sofa bed on each side of the lockoff, if that helps.
I'm sure someone will correct me I’d I’m wrong.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN and Lagunamar
As mentioned it's a no. All 1BR have the same configuration of a King in the bedroom and a 'very cozy for two' sleeper sofa in the living space.

TJALB

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I’m pretty sure there are no double beds in either WKOR property. But you do have a sofa bed on each side of the lockoff, if that helps.
Thank you for your input. I didn’t think there were any double beds but, crossed my fingers and thought I’d ask.
Thank you so much!

TJALB

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
No 2 double beds. They do have rollaways you can add. Plus the pullout sofas.
Thanks so much for your help. I don’ didn’t think there was. I appreciate your response.

TJALB

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I’m sure you are correct. I didn’t really think they did but hoped I was wrong. Oh well! Maybe we can fit a roll away bed into the master bedroom. From what I remember, the master is pretty large.
Thank you so much!

Denise P

Reaction score
There are one bed configurations with double beds in building WKORV building 2 at the back overlooking the pirate pool. I think they are in room 12 on each of the lower floors. Stayed in them twice. Found out about them by accident when offered a choice and requested deliberately on another occasion.

Attachments

• IMG_0887.JPG
    IMG_0887.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

iowaguy09

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Flex
Sheraton Flex
There are one bed configurations with double beds in building WKORV building 2 at the back overlooking the pirate pool. I think they are in room 12 on each of the lower floors. Stayed in them twice. Found out about them by accident when offered a choice and requested deliberately on another occasion.
What a great post with just the info the OP was looking for! Posts like this are worth the cost of admission to TUG!

Why would the resort not make these known more publicly? They do not have a villa floor plan showing this option on the Vistana resort page. Ugh!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN and Lagunamar
What a great post with just the info the OP was looking for! Posts like this are worth the cost of admission to TUG!

Why would the resort not make these known more publicly? They do not have a villa floor plan showing this option on the Vistana resort page. Ugh!
The OP asked about WKORVN where the bedroom in the 1BR is quite a bit smaller than WKORV and there's no way they can fit 2 double beds in it. The photo shows WKORV.

iowaguy09

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Flex
Sheraton Flex
The OP asked about WKORVN where the bedroom in the 1BR is quite a bit smaller than WKORV and there's no way they can fit 2 double beds in it. The photo shows WKORV.
Thank you EnglishmanAbroad, an important distinction that I missed! It was still a good post.

TJALB

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thank you EnglishmanAbroad, an important distinction that I missed! It was still a good post.
Thank you to EnglishmanAbroad and Iowaguy09