• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wings over Kauai

nanc65093

TUG Member
Reaction score
Had a fabulous flight around the island today with this company. They welcomed us and made us comfortable and at ease immediately. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is helicopter adverse like me:)

Bruce the pilot personalized his discussion to those of us on board and we received a photo and doors off DVD when we returned from his wife, Ellen. That was a welcome surprise as my photography isn't as great as some of you out there.

Hate to leave tomorrow but know we'll be back.

Nancy

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Thanks, Nancy. We'll be on Kauai again in June. I'll check out this company.

Dave

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Can you tell us how long is the tour and how many people go up in a group?
I get there on Tuesday.:whoopie:

nanc65093

TUG Member
Reaction score
Its about an hour and 10 minutes in the air. 6 people can go in the plane, all have headsets and can talk with the pilot while flying. The plane is called a G-8 airvan.

You can make reservations online, we did and had several e-mails back and forth with Ellen.

Nancy:)

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Thanks Nancy.
I checked out the website. Looks great, I'll have to check with the DW and see
if we have any time left in the plans.:D

rifleman69

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wife wanted to do another helicopter tour but I think I'd rather be in the plane. Have done the helicopter tour twice now, maybe see how perspectives change in a plane?

nanc65093

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will definitely do this again on our next visit...

Wish we had discovered this sooner, but as someone said in a different thread," the more you visit Hawaii, the better you get at visiting Hawaii" :D

bobpark56

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Aventuras, Marriott Grande Vista, Sandos Caracol, Festiva, Diamond Resorts (Hawaii Collection)
We also recommend it

We flew with Wings a couple of years ago and were very satisfied. Bruce does a nice job...and for considerably less cost than the helicopter people. The only disadvantage in some eyes is that you will be flying at a higher altitude...no close-up views and no cruising up & down canyons and alongside cliffs. You will be further above the whales, too.

jerseygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Also highly recommend. We did it in a smaller plane - pilot plus 3 - so we all had a great view. Also used their "sister company" (that's what they called it) on the Big Island - it's about a three hour tour there. Both were wonderful (both were 4 seaters).