• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wilderness Presidential Resort Timeshare - Free !!

EnjoyNature

Reaction score
Purchased this a decade ago and just never managed to use it. Not even once.

Wilderness Presidential Resort
9220 Plank Road, Spotsylvania, VA, 22553
https://wpresort.com/

Floating - Cabin Rental 1 week per 5 years + 90 days per year RV camp site
Season: Green Associate
2019 Maintenance Fee - $550.00

Let me know if you are interested!

escanoe

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Flamingo & Anderson Ocean Club
Vacation Village: Woodstone at Massanutten and Grandview (RCI Points) & the Colonies
Any restrictions on resale vs. purchasing from developer?

EnjoyNature

Reaction score
I believe the only restriction is that we have to transfer the deed through the Spotsylvania County Court and have the transaction notarized. I will try to get you a better answer from the facility.

EnjoyNature

Reaction score
So, from my emails, it sounds like owners are free to resale. They offer to do a recording of the sale at their site for $175, which covers the court costs. I would cover that, as well.