• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Which resort in Orlando has the best shuttle services?

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Which resort in Orlando has the best shuttle service to Disney parks besides Disney Resorts?

I have family going in Oct and I needed some help.

Thanks

Cynthia

randkb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham Bonnet Creek has a great shuttle service. It runs numerous times a day to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Downtown Disney.

ILuv2Travel

Reaction score
Agree on Bonnet Creek. Also when we stay there we always take the shuttle to Epcot and then monorail to MK. Just find it easier

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shuttle to Disney

Hi

I wanted to say thanks for all your help. It seems that no other resorts than Wyndham Bonnet Creek and Disney offer shuttles to Disney. I was a little surprised since some people like to travel and don't want to rent a car.

Thanks

Cyn

terden

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi

I wanted to say thanks for all your help. It seems that no other resorts than Wyndham Bonnet Creek and Disney offer shuttles to Disney. I was a little surprised since some people like to travel and don't want to rent a car.

Thanks

Cyn

Summer Bay offers a shuttle. We have never used it, as we drive over to Disney. But it runs 4 or 5 times a day and is free.

Reaction score
I know other Wyndham resorts along Hwy-192 (Cypress Palms and Star Island) have shuttles to the resorts, BUT they are not free.

TS

Detailor

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that the Sheraton Vistana Villages resort has a shuttle bus. I have no idea, however, if there's a charge or how often it runs.

Dick Taylor

richardm

TUG Member
Reaction score
Current schedule for Bonnet Creek.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek has a great shuttle service. It runs numerous times a day to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Downtown Disney.

Right now Bonnet Creek shuttles run every 20 minutes in the mornings, and then service runs every two hours in the afternoon and evening. Shuttles do not leave Disney property however- so I would still recommend a rental car for Orlando!

Even if you rent a car, the shuttle is a great benefit as Disney parking prices are ridiculously high..

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
the shuttle is a great benefit as Disney parking prices are ridiculously high.
I suppose that's in the eye of the beholder. For my family, it is easily worth the $14 to be able to come and go exactly as I please. The exception is if I plan to have a second glass of something with dinner, then it is nice to let someone else do the driving.

Jay_G

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've stayed at a timeshare and a hotel that offered a shuttle to disney but it was just bad. They drop off at 9:00am and 11:00am and pick up at 7:00pm and 9:00pm but only at the TCC and you have to use disney transportation to get to other parks, and you have to tell them which one you are taking 24 hours before.