• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Which Cirque Show in Las Vegas

Carlsbadguy

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Will be in Las Vegas the last week in March and am interested in seeing one of the Cirque De Soleil shows. Leaning toward O, Mysterye, or Love. Anyone have any preferences. Also any discounts - looking at probably a Monday.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
We saw Love a few years ago. It was amazing, if you're a Beatles fan. Music is incredible, and brings the entire Beatles songbook into a fresh perspective through remixes and changing up the arrangements. We had front row seats, which were almost too close. Sitting a few rows back would put you higher up, so you'd have a better view of the stage. Of the 7 Cirque shows I've seen so far, Love is the one I'd pay full price to see again.

We saw O several years before that, and enjoyed it, but felt like we were too far from the stage to really appreciate what was going on. Because there is a huge pool of water involved, the audience isn't located as close to the stage area as they are in other Cirque shows. As a result it didn't grab me quite like the other shows have.

Can't offer any help about discount tickets. Maybe one of the LV Tuggers can help?

Dave

sandkastle4966

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have seen "O", Ka, and Mystere. Loved all 3 - I have stayed away from Love as I hear it is not "typical" Cirque and more about the music (either you love it or hate it). I would chose the one where you can get the best seats ! "O" - fascinated with the water and how they did it, Ka - performing on a vertical platform - music incredible, Mystere - The Red Bird - amazing !

BoaterMike

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Caribbean, Royal Haciendas, Marriott Grand Chateau,
Also any discounts - looking at probably a Monday.

There are various sources, but these are ones that I have used:

Check travelzoo.com as they will sometimes have discounted tickets
You can also check out goldstar.com for LV tickets

If you do not purchase in advance, you can go to a tix4tonight location and buy discounted tickets for that day, or possibly the next day. Go early in the day if possible.

Mike

Last edited:

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I have seen just about all of the traveling Cirque shows, but just two in Las Vegas, O and Mystere. Mystere is the one I would go back and see again.

Ernie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Love and La Reve are my two favorites. You want to be about half way up at Love but I dont think there is a bad seat in the house at La Reve. We were three rows from the the water at La Reve and it was fantastic. I would pay full price again to see those shows.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Viva Elvis is my favorite Cirque show because it has recognizable songs and lots of energy. It will be closing soon, so I recommend that anyone who has a chance to see it, do so.

LeReve is my favorite Cirque-like show, though it isn't an official Cirque show. As mentioned above, any seat in the house is a good one.

BoaterMike

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Caribbean, Royal Haciendas, Marriott Grand Chateau,
Viva Elvis is my favorite Cirque show because it has recognizable songs and lots of energy. It will be closing soon, so I recommend that anyone who has a chance to see it, do so.

Karen, isn't Phantom at the Venetian ending it's run this year also? While not a Cirque, it's pretty good if you've never seen the original.

Mike

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Karen, isn't Phantom at the Venetian ending it's run this year also? While not a Cirque, it's pretty good if you've never seen the original.

Mike
Yes, I believe it ends in September. I've seen it here and on Broadway and in Vancouver, BC. I actually like the Las Vegas version the best. All the songs of the original production are there--just some of the dialog is gone, as well as having no intermission. The stage is much bigger and the special effects are incredible. It really is a spectacular and amazing production and the theater is part of the experience, too. I highly recommend it!

mrsstats

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Saw O, Mystere, Ka & Elvis. Only see Elvis if you love Elvis. Of the other 3, I loved 0. I liked the water theme. But honestly, they were all good.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Only see Elvis if you love Elvis.

You mean there are people who DON'T love Elvis??:D Yes, of course, if one is not an Elvis fan, this wouldn't appeal to you. But, if you DO love Elvis, you'll love this show, in my opinion.

tompalm

TUG Member
Reaction score

LeReve is my favorite Cirque-like show, though it isn't an official Cirque show. As mentioned above, any seat in the house is a good one.

Concur with the above. Do Elvis before they change it and LeReve is excellent too. But, most people go see "O" and it is probably the best, but most expensive. Love is great, and KA would be the next one I would vote for after that. Mystere is good if you have little kids, more of a family show with clowns and silly stuff that they could take anywhere.

Most of the shows, the stage or seating area was designed to fit the show. It really adds to the show.

Dollie

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
O from up high

We saw O from box seats, up high and along the side near the stage. Really liked this viewpoint since we could see not only the show but what was going on in the water. Fascinating to watch it go from a deep pool to a shallow pool as the plates in the water moved, depending on what was needed.

mrsstats

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
You mean there are people who DON'T love Elvis??:D Yes, of course, if one is not an Elvis fan, this wouldn't appeal to you. But, if you DO love Elvis, you'll love this show, in my opinion.

I should have said this was by far my favorite but it was only because I could look at Elvis and listen to his music. I have loved him since I danced in my mother's arms listening to him sing Love Me Tender.