• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Where can I buy Fiesta Americana aftermarket points?

wspringer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista. Fiesta Americana Lost cabos
Has anyone purchased FAVC aftermarket points? If so where is a good site to search for them? Thank you.

rad.travel.dad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana Villages (Bella Phase)
Fiesta Americana Vacation Club - Cancun Villas & Los Cabos Villas
Bluegreen - The Club at Big Bear & The Fountains, Orlando
I am now an FAVC member by way of a membership transfer off the aftermarket. I spent a fair amount of time just trying to find one that made sense. Unfortunately, they’re not really popular on the TUG Marketplace. There are some available for sale on RedWeek.com but I personally was able to get an account transferred to me for free by simply posting in one of the FAVC Facebook groups to see if anyone wanted out, sure enough a member with a 7,000 points membership was happy to transfer it my way. Perhaps the same strategy can work for you!

wspringer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista. Fiesta Americana Lost cabos
I am now an FAVC member by way of a membership transfer off the aftermarket. I spent a fair amount of time just trying to find one that made sense. Unfortunately, they’re not really popular on the TUG Marketplace. There are some available for sale on RedWeek.com but I personally was able to get an account transferred to me for free by simply posting in one of the FAVC Facebook groups to see if anyone wanted out, sure enough a member with a 7,000 points membership was happy to transfer it my way. Perhaps the same strategy can work for you!
Thank you very much!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fiesta Americana Vacation Club
Has anyone purchased FAVC aftermarket points? If so where is a good site to search for them? Thank you.
You mean just points for one year/vacation or the whole membership package?

Chris Park City

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Fiesta Americana Cabo
You mean just points for one year/vacation or the whole membership package?
I would love to know of a group of FAVC owners. In the case someone may want to sell "one time" points so they don't expire it would be nice and a win win. Does anyone know of such a group of FAVC owners. And, to also sell any unwanted memberships. Transfering points is easy and we do it quite a bit in our Worldmark timeshare too.

Can you rent you week out or is that against written rules?

Thanks.

Chris

Chris Park City

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Fiesta Americana Cabo
I mean just points that may expire or not want to be transferred or used in another persons account, that you could/want to use in yours. I do it all the time for reservations in Worldmark. Any thoughts other than posting here?