• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

What's your Avatar?

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
A Tugger suggested I might use my cat Kai's image as my avatar. I thought that was a great idea, so I did. The dogs are fine, but it was time to give the cat his screen time. :)

This is my wonder cat Kai, a Snowshoe Siamese we adopted from a Seattle cat rescue about four years ago. Awesome kitty, who is kind enough to let us live with him. :)

kai copy 2.jpg

So now I'm really curious about your avatar. Show us your avatar's full image, and tell us what it means to you.

Dave

Last edited:

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent

presley

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mine is from a game I used to play called Plants vs. Zombies. I think I played it on the computer. I don't really remember other than when it became outdated and the next version was a phone version, I didn't enjoy playing it on the phone. The old version was a great time waster.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent

Conan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Mine comes from a 2017 visit to the Rubin Museum in New York.
The three poisons sit at the center of the Buddhist Wheel of Life. They are Greed (the rooster), Hate (the snake), and Ignorance (the pig).

naina1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

isisdave

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai
Mine is the Horns of Hathor, often seen on images of Isis, the Egyptian goddess of (among other things) fertility. ISIS once stood for "Integrated Scientific Information Systems" and our main product was software for monitoring studies in reproductive toxicology. This all began about 1985, before those Other Guys hijacked the acronym (and most of the world in fact calls them ISIL or Daesh).

1588611520280.png

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Mine was a photo taken of our sister boat during our Tradwinds cruise in French Polynesia. This was in the Bora Bora lagoon.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent

swditz

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
westgate palace wk 52
briarwood cape cod wk 30
surfside cape cod wk 41
falls at Ogunquit wk 21
discovery beach wk 7
captains quarters wk 38
65000 inn season points
A Tugger suggested I might use my cat Kai's image as my avatar. I thought that was a great idea, so I did. The dogs are fine, but it was time to give the cat his screen time. :)

This is my wonder cat Kai, a Snowshoe Siamese we adopted from a Seattle cat rescue about four years ago. Awesome kitty, who is kind enough to let us live with him. :)

View attachment 20101

So now I'm really curious about your avatar. Show us your avatar's full image, and tell us what it means to you.

Dave
mine is our dog and me. Only because I had no clue how to do this so I had my daughter pick a picture from my album and create it. No more proficient today so you will see it for a long time to come!

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
I changed mine as COVID 19 took off.

SandyPGravel

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin St. John Plat+
2 BR-VGV
Westin St. John Plat
2 BR-BV

View attachment 20101

Dave
I named my new puppy(as of December) Kaimera (Kai for short.) She kinda has a split face, white on one side, tan on the other.
I love the markings on your Kai!! I had a Siamese for almost 20 years. He was around longer than my 1st marriage(including dating) :doh:

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
When I was eleven years old I was accepted to an all boys grammar school on the other side of town. It was a wonderful year, 1965. I had a bus pass, could ride anywhere around town, all the bus routes were circular and ended downtown. Every day I rode good old number 8 from the Five Bells pub in Kingsthorpe, around Abington Park to school on Billing Rd. After school I rode it downtown and changed to whatever bus was there, exploring all over town. I had so much freedom, I felt so grown up, I had a uniform with long pants and a blazer. I still have my cap and scarf from my school uniform.

It all came crashing down at the end of the year, we emigrated to America, I hated it and did not want to go!

8146f2318dbcbda7fa0600b1cc2ec710.jpg
e8770a2a15958cdfa4fbb373bd5af160.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

PcflEZFlng

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sturgeon Lake, Minnesota. Taken from a boat in the middle of the lake. Was there for a family reunion, July 2018. The photo doesn't do justice to the brilliant blue of the sky that day.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Mine is self explanatory: Lady and the Tramp. It was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I have 3 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels that look like Lady because I fell in love with Lady as a kid. Now I live my childhood fantasy as an adult with my three dogs.