• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

What are the pros and cons of this ebay listing?

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Cruise the Florida Keys. Timeshare Yachtshare
Own part of this 120 foot Luxurious Yacht Item number: 4441846566

Advertised price: US $11,000.00

I am curious as I have no experiance in this type of ownership like some Tuggers do with this type of timeshare ship ownership and except for a day criuse from Maimi to Grand Bahama we have not criused.

My bride does not handle rough water but this would be As I understand it on the inter coastal waterway.

What are the extra items in this offer that be taken in regards to making the criuses more enjoyble?

Or is this just not a decent deal not worth considering?

Are there Criuse site s that have inter coastal waterway Criuses like this one has.

Any one take to share their experiances and their likes and dislikes of these type of criuses?

Thanks for all of the replys.

Bruce

Last edited: