• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WESTIN KIERLAND VILLAS & SPA 1 Bedroom January 18 to 25th $500 / week

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
May 12, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

Suthersc

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Available January 18th to 25th. 1 bedroom Villa at Westin Kierland Villas. Asking $500 for the week. Call Scott 6048361109

Attachments

• phxkw-pool-5167-hor-wide.jpg
    phxkw-pool-5167-hor-wide.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 37000-staroption-points-Westin-Kierland-Villas-Timeshare-Scottsdale-_1.jpg
    37000-staroption-points-Westin-Kierland-Villas-Timeshare-Scottsdale-_1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

cgeidl

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Does this one bedroom have a full kitchen or is it the mini kitten type room

sjsharkie

TUG Member
Reaction score
If the picture is accurate, it is likely the small 1BR because the bedroom is the only access to the balcony. In the larger 1BR, I think the living room + bedroom can access the balcony but not sure -- it's been too long since I stayed there.

..."mini kitten" not included.

-ryan

sjsharkie

TUG Member
Reaction score
I take it back. I actually looked it up -- in the large 1BR, the living room ONLY can access the balcony (not both living and bedroom).

But my original premise still stands -- it is likely the 1BR small since there is only bedroom access.

-ryan

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)

Both the Large and Small 1Bd at WKV have a full kitchen.

This is probably the small 1Bd, but regardless a good price. Lower than MFs.

iirc - the small side balconies are set back further than larger side (or something like that).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

otodd

TUG Member
Reaction score

iirc - the small side balconies are set back further than larger side (or something like that).

My experience, is the small sides have a pretty small kitchen (1/2 size short fridge) etc. Think a really nice kitchenette. Whereas the kitchens in the large are full size with a kitchen counter, etc. A real kitchen.

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)

I’m currently sitting in the small 1BR (it’s actually a good size so not sure the small is an accurate description).

Only the premium side of the L/O has a full kitchen. This is what the small kitchen looks like - it is very well equipped - just no oven.

The balcony is a good size and set back - so it feels very private (my unit overlooks the golf course).

This is a generous offer. I would be tempted to pick it up except I have to get back to work next week.

B19D9D62-E49A-4079-B4E0-A7ADC4689D6B.jpeg

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
I’m currently sitting in the small 1BR (it’s actually a good size so not sure the small is an accurate description).

Only the premium side of the L/O has a full kitchen. This is what the small kitchen looks like - it is very well equipped - just no oven.

The balcony is a good size and set back - so it feels very private (my unit overlooks the golf course).

This is a generous offer. I would be tempted to pick it up except I have to get back to work next week.

View attachment 16378

I recall the kitchen being smaller, but bigger than kitchenette like in Maui/Kauai studios that also have no oven.

zinger1457

Reaction score

The Premium 1BR units don't come with a oven either, they have a larger 4 burner cooktop and have the combo microwave/baking appliance over the cooktops.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
I want to stay there sometime. Looks really spectacular.

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
May 12, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day