• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Westin Kierland Villas on Ebay

pianodinosaur

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC SeaWorld x 2, HGVC Las Vegas Strip x 2, MVC Mountain Valley Lodge, MVC Legend’s Edge

stevens397

TUG Member
Reaction score
Checked his ratings and it seems he sells a decent number of timeshares. That being the case, unfathomable that he placed an ad and didn't think it was important to enter the season of the unit being sold.

And his one negative rating spoke exactly to that issue.

grgs

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, WLR, So Cal Beach Club
The season is listed--close to the bottom after the last photo. It's silver, which may be why the information is buried. :rolleyes:

Glorian

vacationtime1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
...including listing that this resort is in RCI. Obviously the seller doesn't care much about accuracy.

tlpnet

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shawn Fletcher is the seller. He's a nice guy, and I don't really think that he is dishonest, but he doesn't really do his research on the resorts that he lists on eBay. If you're interested in one of his auctions, you should get from him in writing that you absolutely will not under any circumstances use Restort Transfer Services for closing. This is a group of amateurs that has no idea what the laws are surrounding deeds and the recording thereof. I am literally working with them on recording the sixth version of a deed for a property that I purchased from Shawn back in June including one version that WAS RECORDED with another buyer's name at my home address for the property that I purchased from Shawn. I believe that you will find the same type of advice in the other posts regarding their closings.

jfellenz

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am truely amazed by everyone that thinks this guy is a nice guy or just makes mistakes. There is not one person that I've talked to or read on this BBS that has had a successful closing with Wantedweeks, aka wantedweeks-com, aka fletchmia. This aftenoon eBay ended ALL his listing, AGAIN. I personally have two auctions with him from May 1st and 3rd, a total of 700,000 points, with nothing but excuses for 5 months. I've talked with dozens of his other "customers" and it's ALL the same story. He has very little negative eBay feedback on Ebay because it takes longer than 60 days to realize you've been had, too late for feedback then. He and his self-owned closing company's mailing address is a vacant lot, doesn't that at least throw up a red flag. The closing company (TSR Ltd on some correspondance and Resort Transfer Services, Inc on others), is supposed to draft legal documents and hold funds in escrow. is not registered, under either name, with the state of Colorado. How much more do you need to come to the conclusion that this is a smooth talking guy that's running a SCAM!!

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
This eBay auction (ny the OP) no longer exists.