• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Westin Heavenly Bed On Sale

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
10 years! you need a new mattress regardless.
Some people in EU countries change out their mattresses yearly.

Don't forget the quality sheets.

The Heavenly Mattress comes with 2 types of box springs - one is a low-profife (7" I think).

saluki

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Heavenly Beds are great, but I definitely prefer my Sleep Number bed.

califgal

Reaction score
Do I have to get the box spings too if they are still fine? Or can I just get the top part? Is that on sale alone or just the set?

Several years ago i thought I was saving money by just replacing the mattress only and kept our old boxspring. I bought a quality Simmons mattress. Before too long it became uncomfortable and we now have 2 sags in the middle, we're average weight people. So I think the boxspirng does make a difference. Now, my husband is complaining of back aches, and he never complains. So I'm happy that we can finally get a new set !

gravitar

TUG Member
Reaction score
OHhhh, you guys are making me want to trade out our 10 year old mattress too. Do I have to get the box spings too if they are still fine? Or can I just get the top part? Is that on sale alone or just the set?

Thanks!

Katherine

Everything that Nordstroms sells is on sale. Mattress, Box Spring, and the bedding. (They carry most but not all of the items)

gravitar

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's here!

Ok so two weeks after I ordered it it arrived! Either they are running extra shifts or the economy really does suck if the normal delivery time is 4-6 weeks.......

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
And -- how is it???

I hope you are planning on sleeping on it tonight and giving us a full review tomorrow. :D K

Transit

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok so two weeks after I ordered it it arrived! Either they are running extra shifts or the economy really does suck if the normal delivery time is 4-6 weeks.......

Congrats you'll be sleeping good tonight.My tufted leather headboard arrived today but City Furniture gave me the wrong metal frame.:mad: I have to take everything apart and return the frame.

gravitar

TUG Member
Reaction score
And -- how is it???

I hope you are planning on sleeping on it tonight and giving us a full review tomorrow. :D K

We did such a nice job making it up the Westin Way with a mix of Westin bedding and other similar, we decided to sit in the side chairs and watch the bed tonight! :banana:

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
You better NOT be sitting next to the bed all night. I am dying to hear the review because I am a button away from ordering the bedset myself. But I need to justify the expense as our current matress is perfect despite it's age (about 10yrs).

K

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I love the Westin bed myself, but we have an expensive box springs and mattress that I didn't like, but there was nothing wrong with it, so I didn't want to replace it. It was WAY too firm for me - but DH loved it. Anyway, I got a memory foam topper and now I love it too, and because it's still firm underneath, it doesn't hurt DH's back.

Transit

TUG Member
Reaction score
I love the Westin bed myself, but we have an expensive box springs and mattress that I didn't like, but there was nothing wrong with it, so I didn't want to replace it. It was WAY too firm for me - but DH loved it. Anyway, I got a memory foam topper and now I love it too, and because it's still firm underneath, it doesn't hurt DH's back.
Denise ,You can order the Simmons beauty rest matress with one side plush and one side firm.

gravitar

TUG Member
Reaction score
You better NOT be sitting next to the bed all night. I am dying to hear the review because I am a button away from ordering the bedset myself. But I need to justify the expense as our current matress is perfect despite it's age (about 10yrs).

K

shhhh, im still sleeping!

gravitar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bed Review

We bought the King with the 8 1/2" box spring.

Bedding is:

Pillows: Westin at Home: 2 Down and 2 Down Alternative
Sheets: Triple Sheeted, Fitted, Flat and Flat (Wamsutta 600) Egyptian Cotton
Blanket: Westin Down
Comfortor: Oversized Nicole Miller From Bed Bath and Beyond (It is actually a quilt)

It was the best night of sleep I have ever had. I really cannot say much more than that!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Denise ,You can order the Simmons beauty rest matress with one side plush and one side firm.

But we have a new mattress and box springs that were about $1,000, so I don't want to replace them.

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
It was the best night of sleep I have ever had. I really cannot say much more than that!

Darn it! I just KNEW you were going to say that. Sigh. Gotta go talk to DH before the sale is over.

Katherine

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oooops. Well I guess I should have paid attention. So the decision was made for me, and that's ok. But if it goes on sale again, PLEASE let me know because by the next "semi-annual sale" we will be ready to buy one for sure. In the meantime, sweet dreams to those of you who got it!

K