• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Welk / Hyatt / World of Hyatt Information

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk Resorts
So I hope this gets stickied as it it darn near all the information there is on Welk Resorts.
Desrciption from the Welk website:
"Whether you prefer relaxing with a glass of wine on your villa’s private patio or a round of afternoon golf, Welk Resorts offers something for every kind of traveler. Between world-class amenities and top-notch service, our team fine-tunes the vacation details to help you create unforgettable family memories. Pack your swimsuit and hit the beach in Cabo or bring your snowshoes along to trek through Tahoe. The Welk Experience awaits. "

Weeks or Points: Welk is almost entirely a points based system. They stopped selling set weeks nearly 10 years ago and have been buying set weeks from owners to convert them to points.
All Welk ownes have a 15 month full week booking window and a 9 month short stay/split week booking window. As tiered benefits go up, so does the booking window but less than 10% of owners are at a tiered level which starts at 420k points. San Diego and Branson two bedroom units are 240k points/week for a two bedroom and Breckenridge (newest resort) is 630k during prime season. Units range from studio to five bedroom in size. (five bedroom is Northstar only). As of 2020 maintenance fees on 240k annual points is $1500. Only Tahoe and Breckenridge have noteworthy seasons.

Number of Resorts: Welk has its name on 7 resorts in 7 locations and has just purchased an 8th. San Diego, Palm Springs CA, Lake Tahoe (North), Cabo San Lucas, Branson MO, Breckenridge CO, and Santa Fe (new acquisition of El Corazon de Santa Fe). Welk technically has two resorts in One Village Place on Lake Tahoe: One Village Place and Northstar Lodge. The main resort in San Diego has three sections: Lawrence Welk Resort Villas (original resort with only 2 bedroom units), Villas on the Greens with studio to 2 bedroom lockoff units and Mountain Villas which has studio to 3 bedroom units.
All Welk resort units contain at least a limited kitchen with apartment size fridge, two burner cooktop, dishwasher, and microwave as well as a private balcony/patio. 1BR units and bigger all have a full kitchen and average over 750sqft. All Branson and Cabo units face the same direction so there is no concern of owning a certain view. No Welk unit balcony faces only a parking lot.

Affiliated Resorts: Welk has 15 affiliated resorts that can be traded into for no fee. Affiliated resorts include: Arroyo Roble Resort in Sedona, The Cliffs at Princeville on Kuaai, Disney's Boardwalk Villas, Disney Saratoga Springs, Disney Aulani, Eagle Crest Resort in Redmond Oregon, Falcon Point in Avon CO, Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara in San Diego, Four Seasons Residence Club Troon North in Scottsdale, Pono Kai Resort on Kapa'a, Poste Montane Lodge in Beaver Creek, Red Wolf Lodge Lakeside at Lake Tahoe, Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley, Stoneridge Resort in Blanchard Idaho, and Villas of Cave Creek near Phoenix. Ski area resorts have point variances per season but the rest do not. Disney, and hawaii resorts have no off season, nor do the Southwest region resorts.

Home resort: There truly is no home resort with Welk. You just buy points with a deeded interest. So if you buy 240k annual points in Branson, you can book at any Welk resort without limitation except what your points can get. As the resorts get newer, the points to book increase. 120k will get a large one bedroom in Branson, San Diego, and Palm Springs, but will only get you a studio in Cabo or Tahoe and only a studio in off-season in Breckenridge.

Exchange: Welk is dual affiliated with RCI and II but all owners, including resale owners get a Platinum RCI membership included in their maintenance/vacation ownership fees. Welk owners have to pay for II membership themselves but can still trade with II. Welk resorts trades better than almost any resort, evidenced by their priority access to Disney which all Welk Owners receive. (I've personally seen numerous two bedroom units at SSR and OKW, as well as units at Boulder Ridge and Animal Kingdom on RCI). When exchanging with RCI or II, owners receive a "bonus week" for exchanging. An accommodation certificate with II and a bonus week with RCI that has to be called in to claim/check availability of.

Price: Retail points start at $13k for 90K EEY points. 240k annual points go for around $50k. Resale Welk goes for around a penny a point plus transaction fees around $300.

Retail vs Resale: The only perk that retail owners have over resale owners is being able to book directly into the associated Disney resorts plus some very minor tiered benefits that start at 420k points. Benefits include discounts on golf, 18 month extended booking window vs 15 month which expands by one month per higher level, up to 35% points discount for bookings made inside 60 days, extended split week reservations by a month per level. There are 5 priority/tiered levels starting at 420k.

Tiered Ownership: Again, less than 10% of owners are at tier 5 and above. Tier 5 is 420K annual points, tier 4 is 720k annual points, tier 3 is 1,020,000 annual points, tier 4 is 1.5M annual points and tier 5 is 2M annual points.

Points accrual/rollover: This is Welk's biggest downfall. If you want to rollover/accrue points from one year (use year) to the next, those points have a limited booking window of 60 days unless you are a tiered owner. So DO NOT BUY WELK EEY RESALE BECAUSE IT SUCKS!!!

Extra costs: There are next to no extra costs with Welk aside from your MF/VOA. There are no parking fees, no short stay fees, not transfer fees to affiliated resorts, no housekeeping fees, no limit to how many times you can stay in a year except what your points allow. There is a $50 fee for a guest certificate if you let a friend stay under your name. Welk also has a rental program with a 75% success rate that will historically covers MF/VOA fees and then some.

Social Media: There is a "Welk Platinum Owners Group" Facebook page for any owners reading this who would like to share thoughts etc. If your'e not an owner, don't ask to join as I'm a moderator and there are screening questions. If you want to know more, just message me on here or find me on Facebook.

Links: The link below for tiered benefits is from the system that Welk stopped using in 2018. But the benefits are the same per level until you get to tier 1 at 2M points. Those benefits I don't know and definitely aren't worth it.

Attachments

• WR-Point-Valuation-Chart-Update_9.2018.pdf
    470.8 KB · Views: 654
  • Tier Benefits Details.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 357

JoshF

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk Resorts Northstar Lodge
So I hope this gets stickied as it it darn near all the information there is on Welk Resorts.
Desrciption from the Welk website:
"Whether you prefer relaxing with a glass of wine on your villa’s private patio or a round of afternoon golf, Welk Resorts offers something for every kind of traveler. Between world-class amenities and top-notch service, our team fine-tunes the vacation details to help you create unforgettable family memories. Pack your swimsuit and hit the beach in Cabo or bring your snowshoes along to trek through Tahoe. The Welk Experience awaits. "

Weeks or Points: Welk is almost entirely a points based system. They stopped selling set weeks nearly 10 years ago and have been buying set weeks from owners to convert them to points.
All Welk ownes have a 15 month full week booking window and a 9 month short stay/split week booking window. As tiered benefits go up, so does the booking window but less than 10% of owners are at a tiered level which starts at 420k points. San Diego and Branson two bedroom units are 240k points/week for a two bedroom and Breckenridge (newest resort) is 630k during prime season. Units range from studio to five bedroom in size. (five bedroom is Northstar only). As of 2020 maintenance fees on 240k annual points is $1500. Only Tahoe and Breckenridge have noteworthy seasons.

Number of Resorts: Welk has its name on 7 resorts in 7 locations and has just purchased an 8th. San Diego, Palm Springs CA, Lake Tahoe (North), Cabo San Lucas, Branson MO, Breckenridge CO, and Santa Fe (new acquisition of El Corazon de Santa Fe). Welk technically has two resorts in One Village Place on Lake Tahoe: One Village Place and Northstar Lodge. The main resort in San Diego has three sections: Lawrence Welk Resort Villas (original resort with only 2 bedroom units), Villas on the Greens with studio to 2 bedroom lockoff units and Mountain Villas which has studio to 3 bedroom units.
All Welk resort units contain at least a limited kitchen with apartment size fridge, two burner cooktop, dishwasher, and microwave as well as a private balcony/patio. 1BR units and bigger all have a full kitchen and average over 750sqft. All Branson and Cabo units face the same direction so there is no concern of owning a certain view. No Welk unit balcony faces only a parking lot.

Affiliated Resorts: Welk has 15 affiliated resorts that can be traded into for no fee. Affiliated resorts include: Arroyo Roble Resort in Sedona, The Cliffs at Princeville on Kuaai, Disney's Boardwalk Villas, Disney Saratoga Springs, Disney Aulani, Eagle Crest Resort in Redmond Oregon, Falcon Point in Avon CO, Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara in San Diego, Four Seasons Residence Club Troon North in Scottsdale, Pono Kai Resort on Kapa'a, Poste Montane Lodge in Beaver Creek, Red Wolf Lodge Lakeside at Lake Tahoe, Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley, Stoneridge Resort in Blanchard Idaho, and Villas of Cave Creek near Phoenix. Ski area resorts have point variances per season but the rest do not. Disney, and hawaii resorts have no off season, nor do the Southwest region resorts.

Home resort: There truly is no home resort with Welk. You just buy points with a deeded interest. So if you buy 240k annual points in Branson, you can book at any Welk resort without limitation except what your points can get. As the resorts get newer, the points to book increase. 120k will get a large one bedroom in Branson, San Diego, and Palm Springs, but will only get you a studio in Cabo or Tahoe and only a studio in off-season in Breckenridge.

Exchange: Welk is dual affiliated with RCI and II but all owners, including resale owners get a Platinum RCI membership included in their maintenance/vacation ownership fees. Welk owners have to pay for II membership themselves but can still trade with II. Welk resorts trades better than almost any resort, evidenced by their priority access to Disney which all Welk Owners receive. (I've personally seen numerous two bedroom units at SSR and OKW, as well as units at Boulder Ridge and Animal Kingdom on RCI). When exchanging with RCI or II, owners receive a "bonus week" for exchanging. An accommodation certificate with II and a bonus week with RCI that has to be called in to claim/check availability of.

Price: Retail points start at $13k for 90K EEY points. 240k annual points go for around $50k. Resale Welk goes for around a penny a point plus transaction fees around $300.

Retail vs Resale: The only perk that retail owners have over resale owners is being able to book directly into the associated Disney resorts plus some very minor tiered benefits that start at 420k points. Benefits include discounts on golf, 18 month extended booking window vs 15 month which expands by one month per higher level, up to 35% points discount for bookings made inside 60 days, extended split week reservations by a month per level. There are 5 priority/tiered levels starting at 420k.

Tiered Ownership: Again, less than 10% of owners are at tier 5 and above. Tier 5 is 420K annual points, tier 4 is 720k annual points, tier 3 is 1,020,000 annual points, tier 4 is 1.5M annual points and tier 5 is 2M annual points.

Points accrual/rollover: This is Welk's biggest downfall. If you want to rollover/accrue points from one year (use year) to the next, those points have a limited booking window of 60 days unless you are a tiered owner. So DO NOT BUY WELK EEY RESALE BECAUSE IT SUCKS!!!

Extra costs: There are next to no extra costs with Welk aside from your MF/VOA. There are no parking fees, no short stay fees, not transfer fees to affiliated resorts, no housekeeping fees, no limit to how many times you can stay in a year except what your points allow. There is a $50 fee for a guest certificate if you let a friend stay under your name. Welk also has a rental program with a 75% success rate that will historically covers MF/VOA fees and then some.

Social Media: There is a "Welk Platinum Owners Group" Facebook page for any owners reading this who would like to share thoughts etc. If your'e not an owner, don't ask to join as I'm a moderator and there are screening questions. If you want to know more, just message me on here or find me on Facebook.

Links: The link below for tiered benefits is from the system that Welk stopped using in 2018. But the benefits are the same per level until you get to tier 1 at 2M points. Those benefits I don't know and definitely aren't worth it.
Thanks for posting. I am a Platinum points owner and love their properties. I've been to Northstar and Cabo already.

JohnPaul

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
Good info. Just saw the new Welk Resort “in” Breckenridge. The resort looks quite nice (just saw the exterior) but the location is very poor. It is outside of town. Neighbors include a construction yard. Not a lot of stuff around. Really nothing without driving.

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't own Welk, but have been a little curious. Thanks for posting this.

If a prime week at Breckenridge is 630,000 points and it is $1500 per 240000, is my math correct that it would be around $4000 in maintenance fees for a week in prime season in Breckenridge?

I've spent a ton of time in Breckenridge and while the units look cool, the location is not good, and I don't see how it will ever sell out.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk Resorts
I don't own Welk, but have been a little curious. Thanks for posting this.

If a prime week at Breckenridge is 630,000 points and it is $1500 per 240000, is my math correct that it would be around $4000 in maintenance fees for a week in prime season in Breckenridge?

I've spent a ton of time in Breckenridge and while the units look cool, the location is not good, and I don't see how it will ever sell out.
I've not been to Breck yet but I've heard the location isn't good. However they provide shuttle service to one of the area lifts I'm pretty certain. But here is the 19 MF chart.
dfed61ad4604d657c619de8488a48211.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
It is always a positive to have access to good information - thanks @Shankilicious!
We have seen the Welk Resort in Branson although we have never stayed there. I do recall we watched a show at the theater there.....

And with that, something to brighten the day:

RunCat

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HPP, Sheraton Flex.
Good info. Just saw the new Welk Resort “in” Breckenridge. The resort looks quite nice (just saw the exterior) but the location is very poor. It is outside of town. Neighbors include a construction yard. Not a lot of stuff around. Really nothing without driving.
Few of the resorts in Breckenridge are useable without shuttle. Stayed at Grand Timber and shuttled everywhere. Stayed at Welk - Breckenridge twice so far. And will likely go up once or twice more this year. Resort is nice but small. As you described, not much around. It Is inside the city limits though. Conveniently adjacent to the river for fishing and the bike path the goes between Frisco/Breckenridge. The COVID shutdown really had an effect on the operations; everything is still in flux. But my daughter was there a few weeks ago and said the place was packed.

benpope12

Reaction score
"Points accrual/rollover: This is Welk's biggest downfall. If you want to rollover/accrue points from one year (use year) to the next, those points have a limited booking window of 60 days unless you are a tiered owner. So DO NOT BUY WELK EEY RESALE BECAUSE IT SUCKS!!!"

I'm looking at buying resale points to use at Northstar during the winter season. If I understand what you wrote above....I can only book using accrual/rollover points 60 days or sooner of wanting to travel?

Is it tough to reserve Northstar during the winter using resale points and having the shorter booking windows (not being tiered)?

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk Resorts
"Points accrual/rollover: This is Welk's biggest downfall. If you want to rollover/accrue points from one year (use year) to the next, those points have a limited booking window of 60 days unless you are a tiered owner. So DO NOT BUY WELK EEY RESALE BECAUSE IT SUCKS!!!"

I'm looking at buying resale points to use at Northstar during the winter season. If I understand what you wrote above....I can only book using accrual/rollover points 60 days or sooner of wanting to travel?

Is it tough to reserve Northstar during the winter using resale points and having the shorter booking windows (not being tiered)?
Resale points don't have the 60 limitation during their use year. Resale points have a 15 month booking window. If you're buying resale with the hope of staying in Tahoe, I would get a 420-540k point package, annually.

ski_sierra

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Too many

BTW, I looked into purchasing Welk for Northstar but found it pretty risky for resale buyers as developer purchasers can book before you. I think Northstar is the most desirable/premium resort in Welk inventory so it may be difficult to score good weeks there if you don't have developer elite status. If you are very flexible and can use the non-peak weeks, then it might be possible but the way Welk program it set up, it will be very competitive to book prime weeks.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk Resorts
BTW, I looked into purchasing Welk for Northstar but found it pretty risky for resale buyers as developer purchasers can book before you. I think Northstar is the most desirable/premium resort in Welk inventory so it may be difficult to score good weeks there if you don't have developer elite status. If you are very flexible and can use the non-peak weeks, then it might be possible but the way Welk program it set up, it will be very competitive to book prime weeks.
Only 10% of Owners have a larger booking window than resale owners. I know '21 is not the best year to judge off of, but I can book a two bedroom at Northstar every week from Jan 9th through the end of April except Valentine's week. And this is late to be looking into that normally. But, in years past when I've looked, as long as I'm booking at least 9 months in advance, I find the same availability. There are A LOT of every other year owners, and they can only book during their use year, so Jan-March typically has good availability because off year owners, can't book into the next year until November at the earliest, and a lot of owners don't pay their MF right at the beginning of the year due to Christmas expenses or whatever.
We have 500 owners in the Facebook group now and only 5 own a million plus points. And those owners only get a 21 month window. I'll give you that Valentines weekend is very tough to get as I'm sure several of the Million+ club know it's high demand and book just to rent out.

tugcccsp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MMOC Lahaina Villas
MMOC Napili Villas
Marriott Summit Watch
Marriott Mountainside
Welk-Escondido
I bought resale Welk Escondido, fixed summer week and fixed unit. It shows up in my account 18 months prior to use. I am grateful I don’t have the hassles of a floating week.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk Resorts
I bought resale Welk Escondido, fixed summer week and fixed unit. It shows up in my account 18 months prior to use. I am grateful I don’t have the hassles of a floating week.
How long ago was that? And I'm glad it works for you. I personally love the flexibility. I have had 000 hassle in booking what I want, including most trades with my points.

tugcccsp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MMOC Lahaina Villas
MMOC Napili Villas
Marriott Summit Watch
Marriott Mountainside
Welk-Escondido
How long ago was that? And I'm glad it works for you. I personally love the flexibility. I have had 000 hassle in booking what I want, including most trades with my points.
It was about four years ago. $3000. The week usually includes the 4th of July. I go every other year. I enjoy going to the beach, San Diego Zoo, Sand Diego Zoo Safari Park, the ferry and cycling on Coronado Island, visiting family, relaxing, and other activities. The years I don't go I give it to a friend or a family member. Yes, it doesn't have the flexibility of a floating week. It is a no hassle, no worry week.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk Resorts
It was about four years ago. $3000. The week usually includes the 4th of July. I go every other year. I enjoy going to the beach, San Diego Zoo, Sand Diego Zoo Safari Park, the ferry and cycling on Coronado Island, visiting family, relaxing, and other activities. The years I don't go I give it to a friend or a family member. Yes, it doesn't have the flexibility of a floating week. It is a no hassle, no worry week.
I'm glad that works for you. I used to laugh and HATE the idea of a timeshare. Owning a fixed week at the same resort/location and same unit. The idea of buying a vacation home was twice as appalling as I would have to pay the taxes and maintenance and repairs. I wish I had bought resale but I'm steadily gaining ground on my retail purchase and can't imagine vacationing any other way.

Icc5

TUG Member
Reaction score
I too own a fixed week. Our week is in May and is a Villa unit. We bought it about 30 years ago on the resale market after staying in it and falling in love with it. We also own in 3 other systems which 2 of them are weeks and the points with Worldmark. Of the close to 200 weeks we have spent timesharing my favorite and friends and relatives favorite is stil Welk in Escondido. Something about the Villas get me in a calm and relaxing state of mind. It always happens and if I knew what it was I'd change my 4 bedroom house in Cupertino,California to match it.
Bart

Guitarmom

Reaction score
Shankilicious, you have done a fantastic job describing the Welk system. I have one very minor option to add. The San Diego Resort comprises the Mountain Villas (strictly points from Day One), the Lawrence Welk Resort Villas (originally sold as fixed unit/fixed week, now also available on points), and the Villas on the Green (were originally sold as floating weeks, now also available on points). Some VOG floating week units are still available on the resale; currently I see five units listed on CalResorts.com.

For many years, we owned a two bedroom lockoff VOG/ floating week. Because we only used the San Diego resort, this was perfect for us. We used the lockoffs separately, so we got two weeks each year in San Diego. We felt it was the sweet spot of San Diego ownership.

Since this is a sticky post, I'll re-tell our full story. After owning our VOG for many years, we bought 240,000 PlatinumPoints from an aunt & uncle. Then we noticed a fixed week LWRV for Thanksgiving week and bought it resale. Before a year was up, Welk offered to switch us to all Platinum Points during one of our "owner updates" (i.e. Captive Audience Sales Pitch) for $7,000. That was too good to pass up, especially since it lowered our MF and we will recoup our $7K in about 7 years. So we are now Platinum Priority IV members, and we fully enjoy the perks we get at this level of membership.

While you cannot get Priority perks directly from the resale market, Welk is desperate to buy back those fixed-week deeds. Its a frugal way to work yourself up to Priority status.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk Resorts
@Guitarmom thank you. And you are correct. There have been multiple stories of Fixed/floating week resale owners being able to switch to retail points with Welk buying their fixed week memberships. We checked the numbers at one point from the public disclosure and Welk was above 90% Platinum Points owners only.
I tried to keep it as factual as possible and not give anyone false hope of being able to combine accounts or switch from fixed to points with perks etc as it's not guaranteed.

Guitarmom

Reaction score
I tried to keep it as factual as possible and not give anyone false hope of being able to combine accounts or switch from fixed to points with perks etc as it's not guaranteed.

Excellent point.

Given the attitude of the next Welk rep at our next Owner's Update (she literally sneered as she said, "You've only directly paid Welk $7,000?"), the deal we got may be gone.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

fleecer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk
Shank, a Welk "tiered" owner here with 420K points: Per the FAQs, ALL platinum owners have a 60d booking window with accrued points. So there is no break there for tiered owners, unless I'm missing something.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk Resorts
Shank, a Welk "tiered" owner here with 420K points: Per the FAQs, ALL platinum owners have a 60d booking window with accrued points. So there is no break there for tiered owners, unless I'm missing something.
See my attached PDF labeled tiered benefits. Starting at 420k its 90 days instead of 60 and it goes up from there.

superchunks

TUG Member
Reaction score
See my attached PDF labeled tiered benefits. Starting at 420k its 90 days instead of 60 and it goes up from there.

Shank, Is Christmas or New Years 2021-2022 available at the moment in a 2 or 3 be at North Star? Trying to get an idea Of availability when you are resale

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk Resorts
Shank, Is Christmas or New Years 2021-2022 available at the moment in a 2 or 3 be at North Star? Trying to get an idea Of availability when you are resale
Availability doesn't differ for resale owners vs retail. And I can't see weeks that far out yet. I won't be able to see Christmas of 21 until end of September.

river2020

Reaction score
I bought points with Welk last year. I am very happy with them, my Salesperson Jerome was great to work with. A nice perk was they use Go Properties Inc to help you get out of other timeshares you may own. Had a great experience with both Welk and Go Properties.

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I bought points with Welk last year. I am very happy with them, my Salesperson Jerome was great to work with. A nice perk was they use Go Properties Inc to help you get out of other timeshares you may own. Had a great experience with both Welk and Go Properties.
Great info, I'm really glad you created an account to post about your experience.