• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Website down?

troy12n

Reaction score
Unable to log in to the website via any device, getting "Something unexpected just happened! But we've been notified and we'll get it fixed as quickly as we can. " when attempting to log on...

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Unable to log in to the website via any device, getting "Something unexpected just happened! But we've been notified and we'll get it fixed as quickly as we can. " when attempting to log on...
I can login and search for a resort / dates.

troy12n

Reaction score
Weird, still can't. Tried from different computers, different browsers and my phone, all getting "Something unexpected just happened! But we've been notified and we'll get it fixed as quickly as we can" when trying to log in

r4rab

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA Margaritaville(USVI)
I am able to login using Chrome, search resorts & availability calendar. I use the myclubwyndham.com url

troy12n

Reaction score
I don't know, I will call them tomorrow if it doesn't clear up. Like I said, i've tried from 2 computers using both chrome and firefox as well as my cell phone via wireless and cellular, with chrome and safari... trying to rule out every little thing.

The odd thing was, I tried an incorrect password too, and rather than give me an incorrect password error, it gave me that "Something unexpected just happened! But we've been notified and we'll get it fixed as quickly as we can" dialog...

troy12n

Reaction score
error-jpg.27448

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 369

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I can still login. Is it after you enter your username and password? So maybe something with your login? Have you tried calling? Frustrating, sorry you are having trouble.

troy12n

Reaction score
It's when i'm trying to log on, have not been able to log in all day.

r4rab

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA Margaritaville(USVI)
Have you tried "Forgot Password"?

troy12n

Reaction score
Have you tried "Forgot Password"?

I tried that, and it failed too. I called this morning, the person who assisted me could not help, so they opened a ticket with IT... I have a feeling something is broke with my account. Waiting on a callback.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I tried that, and it failed too. I called this morning, the person who assisted me could not help, so they opened a ticket with IT... I have a feeling something is broke with my account. Waiting on a callback.
Are you the only one on your account? I would try to register another owner (if you have the ability to do so). My nephew's logon wasn't working and it took weeks for them to fix it. In the mean time, I registered my sister and he used hers. Other logins on the account did not have a problem. Thinking about it, I think there were special characters in his password. Others have posted that can be a problem.

troy12n

Reaction score
Are you the only one on your account? I would try to register another owner (if you have the ability to do so). My nephew's logon wasn't working and it took weeks for them to fix it. In the mean time, I registered my sister and he used hers. Other logins on the account did not have a problem. Thinking about it, I think there were special characters in his password. Others have posted that can be a problem.

It's interesting you say that because my password DOES have a special character in it... but it ALWAYS has, so i'm wondering what has changed in the last 4 days... if I didn't mention it earlier, it won't let me change my password and no longer recognizes my login name when I try that. I just today got an email notification from Wyndham IT saying they are looking into it

My wife is on our contract, but not registered, I guess I could try that... I would prefer they just fix it

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
It's interesting you say that because my password DOES have a special character in it... but it ALWAYS has, so i'm wondering what has changed in the last 4 days... if I didn't mention it earlier, it won't let me change my password and no longer recognizes my login name when I try that. I just today got an email notification from Wyndham IT saying they are looking into it

My wife is on our contract, but not registered, I guess I could try that... I would prefer they just fix it
I reported my nephew's login issue on July 22, it was resolved on Sep 30th. The good news is, they got it fixed (he had, and still has, an ! in his password, go figure). I also, wanted to see it fixed correctly. But in the mean time, registered my sister so he had a login he could use it.

bestpal38

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Club Access
I get that quite a bit. It seems worse at times when the school kids are using internet bandwidth. I usually get in without issue early morning, or later evening

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
I get that quite a bit. It seems worse at times when the school kids are using internet bandwidth. I usually get in without issue early morning, or later evening
I can't get on now either. And why would school kids be on Club Wyndham owners' website?

bestpal38

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Club Access
I can't get on now either. And why would school kids be on Club Wyndham owners' website?
Not on the website itself, but on the internet slowing it down

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
The problem is not a bandwidth issue. It's a Wyndham issue.

troy12n

Reaction score
I got an email today from Wyndham IT saying my issue was fixed!
I was never contacted by anyone, just an email saying my issue has been resolved and the ticket was closed. No further explanation of what was done, what the issue was, or if I had to do anything more.

So I try to log in...same issue as before.

So I call, I get someone on the phone, I explain the same thing all over again, they say they send me an email with a temporary password to try (I never got it). Then the person looks into the details of the ticket. And they realize based on the notes that I have to re-register.

So I re-register, it appears to be successful. I had to choose a different login name than before, which is inconvenient, but accepted it.

I try to log in, now what I get is not an error of any kind, but the "spinning circle" that appears over the login button. Again, on multiple devices.

The person on the phone says I should receive an email asking me to activate my new registration. As of now I have received NOTHING, it's been 3 hours, I still can't login, and it's after they are closed now.

I guess I will call back tomorrow. I'm a little frustrated right now. I work in IT, not on the customer facing side really, but I used to, and know what are acceptable practices when dealing with the public, or the customer in terms of quality service and satisfaction. And leaving a customer hanging like this with no explanation is not great.

troy12n

Reaction score
Today it has been a month since I have been able to log in. I have had TWO SAIF cases with Member Service and Wyndham IT to no positive result.

Does anyone haves someone's contact info further up the chain that I can contact to get some, ANY movement on my issue? My calls to Member Services get "a note added to your case" and a few days later I may get a phone call asking me if it's working (it's not), but no TANGIBLE results.

Feel free to message me offline with this if you are not comfortable putting it in public.

Last edited:

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Today it has been a month since I have been able to log in. I have had TWO SAEF cases with Member Service and Wyndham IT to no positive result.

Does anyone haves someone's contact info further up the chain that I can contact to get some, ANY movement on my issue? My calls to Member Services get "a note added to your case" and a few days later I may get a phone call asking me if it's working (it's not), but no TANGIBLE results.

Feel free to message me offline with this if you are not comfortable putting it in public.

Can you send me a PM with the details? Just a rundown of the issue and what if any attempts were made to fix it. Names of who you spoke to would be helpful. That way I have it all in one spot. I will try to help tomorrow.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Today it has been a month since I have been able to log in. I have had TWO SAEF cases with Member Service and Wyndham IT to no positive result.

Have you talked to anyone in owner care and been given a case number? Even if they've escalated you to that point you'll probably still need to keep calling owner care to press the issue.

Been there with my owner log in when Voyager started in May 2017. Husband and son's logins were fine and I set them up for all of us. I set up my first three and they set up my 4th one but none worked past the next day. After that 4th time they prioritized it with IT. Whatever they did to fix it it's been fine ever since.

troy12n

Reaction score
Have you talked to anyone in owner care and been given a case number? Even if they've escalated you to that point you'll probably still need to keep calling owner care to press the issue.

Been there with my owner log in when Voyager started in May 2017. Husband and son's logins were fine and I set them up for all of us. I set up my first three and they set up my 4th one but none worked past the next day. After that 4th time they prioritized it with IT. Whatever they did to fix it it's been fine ever since.

Yeah, i've had 2 cases with owner care / Wyndham IT, and have called them repeatedly...

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can’t login. Login keeps circling. It’s trying. It’s like it wants to, but can’t quit get there.

troy12n

Reaction score
Can’t login. Login keeps circling. It’s trying. It’s like it wants to, but can’t quit get there.

That's the issue I have had since 10/16 when IT first "fixed" my account (but didn't) and had me re-enroll with a new username... login, then the circle just keeps spinning.